This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Final!!!!!

Topic » Season 8 Final!!!!!

1742 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Honestly don't know whose winning anymore after the comments.

I thought JHud had it in the bag but maybe Alisan could snag the win.
1742 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Now it is time for them to perform their New Performance!
1742 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Alisan Porter - "Cry Baby"

1742 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This was so good Alisan. Once again you have sung with such enthusiasm and once again you have. This is probably your best performance yet and I love listening to you. Congrats on doing really well and Hopefully doing even better in the future *standing Ovation*
1742 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I thought that performance was so good.  I liked every moment of it.  It was so great.  Your voice was so good.  You hit every note so perfect especially the high notes.  Great job.
1742 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Let me say that you’re a natural born performer with the way you own that stage and it was an impressive act. Your attitude is in check and so is your vocals to provide us with something to witness milking every minute of it and I just can’t help to give my attention to you and I admire that in someone who gives it them all *standing ovation*
1742 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
5) Matt Terry - "When Christmas Comes Around"

1742 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This was so sweet. The lyrics is so beautifully put together and it was so lovely and your outfit looks amazing. I've loved judging you Matt and I've loved most of your performance and this just puts the cherry on the tree it was just phenomenal *Standing Ovation*
1742 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Liked your performance.  Liked all of the singing.  I think you did so good in it.  I was clapping along and bopping my head along to your song.  Good job this season.
1742 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is a simple tune that can go far in my mind with you giving a charm that got me and it was effective. You manage to give a variety of what you can do from giving those high notes in that underrated performance to this nice little song with your voice is just what it needed and I can see that this original song just made my day *standing ovation*
1742 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
1742 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This felt like a mess and to be honest I sort of enjoyed it 😂 you sung it well just as you've sung most of your songs well, it was very captivating and watching you progress was a very nice thing to see, thank you for this holy journey and for teaching me so much. *Standing Ovation*
1742 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Oh man, I remember that live production.  It was great.  Your voice was so amazing in the singing.  I loved that song so much.  I love Hairspray.  I thought it was awesome.
1742 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You for sure acted the hell out of it and with those impressive vocals to bring the MAGIC BACK!!!!!!!!!! I can’t help if I get teary and I want to say that I was never impressed by this song before but you gave me a new perspective and only you could kill it with that performance and power that makes me want to fight for you *standing ovation*
1742 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Lets give our Artists a round of applause for them performing their new performances!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!