This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Final!!!!!

Topic » Season 8 Final!!!!!

1748 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Now the time has come to find out who came in 3rd place.
1748 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Alisan Porter, Jennifer Hudson and Matt Terry one of you placed 3rd and I'm about to reveal who that is.
1748 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
GL Alisan & JHud.
I have a strong feeling Matt is getting 3rd :(.
1748 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
The Artist Finishing in 3rd Place is
1748 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
1748 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Matt Terry :(
1748 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm sorry Matt Terry but you came in 3rd Place and congrats on getting to the Final and you were fantastic this Season.
1748 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you judges. I had a great time being apart of this season & whoever wins truly deserves to win!
1748 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Now that leaves us with our Final Two Artists who are:

Alisan Porter (moviedude)
Jennifer Hudson (moviedude)

This is the 2nd time that a user got 2 of their Artists in the Final 2 and congrats moviedude on your win!

But we need to find out which Artist is the Winner out of Alisan Porter and Jennifer Hudson.
1748 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Now it is time to perform their Song of the Season!
1748 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
This ruins my 2.00 average :/
It's now 2.14 :(
But HEY I've made finals in every season I participated in and thats something to be proud of WOO!
1748 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
7) Alisan Porter - "Stone Cold"

1748 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

100% Your song if the season, you sang this song with such passion and power last time and once again you do just that, I can't believe that you aren't already releasing albums and getting top spot in the charts. Thank you for being you Alisan *Stands and Claps*
1748 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your performance.  You also did an awesome job in your performance.  I give it a round of applause.  Good job this season.  I thought you did so good with everything.
1748 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

There is no doubt about it that this is your best performance and oh my god those high notes SENT ME TO HEAVEN AND BACK!!!!!!!!!! This performance really defies who you were as a performer who can do anything, and nothing is stopping you as you reach the top with an unbelievable showing that can never be matched *standing ovation*

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!