This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Christmas Special Show & Results!!!!!

Topic » Christmas Special Show &..

1972 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Kelly Clarkson, you
1972 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
have been eliminated :(
1972 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
So that means it is between Jennifer Hudson and Carrie Underwood on who gets that last spot in the top 3.
1972 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Gl Carrie!
*prays it’s me*
1972 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Carrie Underwood, you
1972 days 12 hours ago
aria_grande
are fat
1972 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
have been eliminated :(

So that means congrats Jennifer Hudson, you are in the top 3!!!!!
1972 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Omg yassssss!!! I can’t believe it!
1972 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
So that means we have our top 3 and they are:

Auora (Rubes) Jennifer Hudson
JJ (moviedude) Mariah Carey
Yandere (Yandereboy12) Ariana Grande
1972 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the placement of the contestants who have been eliminated:

4th Brianna (boozes) Kelly Clarkson
5th Luca (LiukBB) Carrie Underwood
6th Ryan (ryan5676) Saara Aalto
7th Stormer (Ajathekween) Destiny's Child
1972 days 12 hours ago
aria_grande
Everyone there was no finale i won because everyones lame ass is shit
1972 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Now it is time for our top 3 contestants to perform their second song to win the contest and this and their christmas performance will be combined to find out the winner.
1972 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Jennifer Hudson - "And I am Telling You I'm Not Going"

JAMES:
*throws everybodys shoes* *STANDING OVATION AND CLAPS* YASSSS JENNIFER, YOU BETTER SANG! What a great powerful performance! Your voice is out of the world! It's amazing hearing you sing, this defs was a killer performance. Could see you winning with that beautiful voice!

ARIA:
Wow this was subtlety amazing i loved this. I don't know how you do it but you really tell a story each time you sing but you do and its mesmorizing.

DALLAS:
A very good voice and a soulful interpretation. You look a little tired until the end but it was a very nice performance overally.
1972 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Mariah Carey - "Hero"

JAMES:
*stands and claps* Wow, Mariah, WOW! Your voice is honestly so beautiful and I felt every word you sang. This was a beautiful performance. I digged it a lot. I got to hear those sweet notes and I'm in awe.

ARIA:
Ignoring the video quality it was good but i think you did interact with the audience too much but when you wasnt i do think it was a very good performance and you have a real contender to win in my opinion.

DALLAS:
It was not perfect at all. There were some trembles in your voice. You have a nice voice, but this was far from what I was expecting. It was good, but not great.
1972 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Ariana Grande - "God is a Woman"

JAMES:
*DANCES ALONG AND STANDS* This was a good performance Ariana. My only concern is you against two other very powerful vocalists and I don't see you standing a chance against them but I'm rooting for you!

ARIA:
Wow this was subtlety amazing i loved this. I don't know how you do it but you really tell a story each time you sing but you do and its mesmorizing.

DALLAS:
Tonight for sure God is a woman. The song was very entertaining, it might help you. Your voice sounds very nice but I feel like you didn't give it your all in this performance. But it was good.

This was suppose to be Aria's comment for Jennifer Hudson:

ARIA:
Now this was a good performance but i just didnt like it the tempo of the song doesnt suit your voice at all in my opinion if you did tone it down a smaller bit it would be better but honestly its not the best from you.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!