This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Christmas Special Show & Results!!!!!

Topic » Christmas Special Show &..

1970 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Carrie Underwood - "Oh Holy Night"

JAMES:
You have very strong vocals. But I found this performance a bit on the boring side. But this song is such a beautiful song, just wish you added some oomph from it. Those vocals are undeniably great but just wish you added more conviction in the notes.

ARIA:
*Cries*. Now that was emotional. You smashed this performance and i feel you had so much emotion in this performance and with these times you need emotion to get you places.

DALLAS:
It's a good performance, I don't know if this fits your qualities the best, but you interpreted it rightly.
1970 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
5) Ariana Grande - "Last Christmas"

JAMES:
OMG UNDERDOG MUCH! This was an absolutely mesmerising performance. I really enjoyed this performance. Your tone is so sweet and tender and when you sing it makes me feel something. This song meant something to you and thats the best part, I believed every word you said.

ARIA:
Magical. This is the point of the holiday something magical in my opinion. i think you could change the song up a bit as it is the same and as if your repeating but overall this was special and if you keep coming with these you are a winner in my opinion.

DALLAS:
So far from all the artists I guess you've put in the most interest and concentrate the most. It's a good performance with no mistakes, you sounded very well.
1970 days 14 hours ago
aria_grande
my sister to win
1970 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
Omg my turn
1970 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
6) Destiny's Child - "8 Days of Christmas"

JAMES:
Girls, girls, girls, I'm not going to lie, I didn't like this vocal showcase at all. It wasn't a complete mess but it just didn't do justice and it didn't get me in the Christmas spirit. Not a good song choice and I am disappointed.

ARIA:
Now i was expecting alot from you but i didnt like this much as i couldnt find much of a Christmas feel to the song. Lyrics was fine and the overall song was good but not as what would have liked.

DALLAS:
Interesting approach for a Christmas song. However beside the approach it didn't sound so well. Some difficult notes, it's true, but that isn't an excuse, it sounded pretty bad.
1970 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
7) Kelly Clarkson - "Underneath the Tree"

JAMES:
I like the more uptempo song choice. Definitely had me grooving. Your voice is absolutely beautiful and your smile melts my heart. Really enjoyed this performance Kelly. Definitely a contestant who could win. A lot of star potential and this performance was a killer!

ARIA:
Sorry but you looked very uncomfortable in this performance in my opinion. I liked the fun in the song but next time try something you are more comfortable with and if you are comfortable with this type of song try to look more relaxed.

DALLAS:
You certainly didn't sound perfect in this one, your choice might save you with the energy it brings, but your voice was not at your best and I can't go over this.
1970 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Now that was everyone who has performed and congrats on you all performing your performance.
1970 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Next is the Mission Results so who will win the Christmas Number 1 category and this is worth 25% of the vote to get in the top 3!
1970 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Who is Who?

Auora (Rubes) – “No One”
Brianna (boozes) – “Hero”
JJ (moviedude) – “Bohemian Rhapsody”
Luca (LiukBB) – “Un-Break My Heart”
Ryan (ryan5676) – “Can We Fix It?”
Stormer (Ajathekween) – “Hello”
Yandere (Yandereboy12) – “Blank Space”
1970 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
Come onnnnn i Sanna win
1970 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
In 7th place in the mission is
Ryan (ryan5676) – “Can We Fix It?”
1970 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
In 6th place in the mission is
Luca (LiukBB) – “Un-Break My Heart”
1970 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
In 5th place in the mission is
Auora (Rubes) – “No One”
1970 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
Lmao Ryan you are playing
1970 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
In 4th place in the mission is
Yandere (Yandereboy12) – “Blank Space”

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!