This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LoganWorm's Survivor: Madagascar - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LoganWorm's Survivor:..

4008 days 14 hours ago
FireFlameVG
Um. Seriously? You did nothing wrong. Take it from someone in the game. Only 3 people actually said anything to me and by the merge half the cast was skipping challenges
4008 days 14 hours ago
FireFlameVG
I mean you obviously know this, but emphasis on the fact that making alliances and establishing blindsides during thr merge was almost impossible.
4008 days 14 hours ago
LoganWorm
I know, and that's what made it not exciting.

But at the same time (for my OCD), I'm glad it was a Pagong then the alliance had to stay loyal because I like to pretend it's the first Survivor...

but anyway, it should have been more exciting, but wasn't.

Now Madagascar isn't just more exciting than Tonga, it may end up being the best group game I ever host.
4008 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
Don't think the the scattering of the votes was because people weren't paying attention to the game...they had a Skype group for their tribe (Sambava did).
4008 days 11 hours ago
TDO88
Rooting for Andrew!
4008 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
Tonight should be interesting. I've been eager to see what Andapa will do.
4008 days 9 hours ago
jman96
*intense music for the episode*
4008 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
I'm pretty sure my game is the only one with music for all occasions and a variety of it.

I know KidA has TC music and bingo likes to use the CTC song, but other than that I've not really seen it anywhere else.
4008 days 5 hours ago
LoganWorm
Funniest moment today (and maybe it will be for the whole season):

The Sambava tribe went onto call for the challenge and the way Brendan was yelling at Jake and Jordyn made me lose my laughter and I just burst out laughing!

Then Brendan yelled, "Jake, if we lose, we're voting YOU out" because Jake had to delete a post or two and he deleted the wrong ones, so Brendan got pretty mad.
4007 days 21 hours ago
Snowgirl57
CK used CTC
4007 days 15 hours ago
FireFlameVG
I love when people post hate comments and then delete them with the idea that no one could have seem them.
4005 days 14 hours ago
LoganWorm
I hate when people post hate comments then don't delete them. </3 :'(
4005 days 14 hours ago
jman96
yeah it happens
4005 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
This next tribal council will probably make no sense to you as a viewer (if you're thinking they are inactive, they really aren't).

I have no idea why some of these people are making the decisions they did and understand other's.
4004 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!