This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Survivor: Nicaragua!

Topic » Welcome to Survivor:..

4355 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
Welcome Message

Congratulations to the 18 of you who have been casted for LW's Survivor: Nicaragua.

Please mail me with your skype so you can join the Skype group for future seasons and Reunion purposes.

I will explain the twists, go over some things, and re-remind all of you about other things.

First of all, just so you know:

CAST:

Espada:

BENLINUS (Ben L.)
johnoliver96 (John O.)
TwoTonTyler (Tyla T.)
SimvivoRWay (Steph R.)
Ireks (George I.)
TheJesseHudson (Jesse R.)
PeaceOut14 (Michael P.)
Alyxandra (Aly R.)
Ditzy (Priscilla D.)

La Flor:

SuitMan13 (Shawn S.)
RachelReily1 (Sarah R.)
damarvati (Damarvati D.)
Wrightnacho (Sterling W.)
Snowgirl57 (Rachel W.)
Econ21 (Eric C.)
joshg222 (Josh G.)
Supahhero (Mark S.)
irberger24 (Berger I.)

Okay, now that that is totally cleared up, let's move on.

Times - http://bit.ly/L4MKmp
(Confused about your timezone? Or something on the chart? ASK ME!)

Here are a list of things I don't know what to call:

-Don't be afraid to ask me anything.
-DON'T ask me about anything that's going on during the season.
-Read through everything I post, if you don't you could be at fault for what you miss.
-DON'T tell me to do things (Update the wiki, start the challenge, tell you something, ect.)
-Speak up if you feel something is wrong, I am not afraid to look back and look at it officially.

With that being said, awesome!

The intro should be up within the day.

You'll be expected to give me a confessional of each day's events, if you believe you have nothing to say, then mention that.
Include me in alliance messages, and any messages you sent to anyone about the game.

You'll be expected to vote at every tribal, but not expected to arrive at every single challenge.
The game will run every single day of the week for about 20 days tops.
If you can't be here during one, then mail me BEFORE and make sure you have time to talk with me.
4355 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
Hidden Immunity Idol Rules/Procedure

When you search for the hidden immunity idol, you will mail me saying: *searches for idol*.

The idol is hidden in a 24 hour period at ANY time of the day. If you search within 5 minutes of where it's hidden, you will get the idol.
You are allowed to search as many times as you'd like. (Someone once searched 126 times in a night because he was desperate)

I'd like to mention that if I am not online and you search, I will account for the time that you searched.
I will mail you back whether you found the idol or not. You can keep searching even if I haven't mailed you back on your last search. I WILL ACCOUNT FOR IT!

When you're searching for the idol, you just might find the clue instead. The clue will give you a timespan of where the idol is, making it easier for you.
Even though each camp usually has 1 idol, this season is different, but we'll get back to that later.
4355 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
Challenge Procedure

I will post when the challenge is at (which is ALWAYS the same time, from the times table I gave you).
Usually after I read the votes for tribal council.

I will NOT tell you any details about the challenge, even if you are on a mobile device or you have to figure out if you have to stay or can go.
I am sorry, but this could allow you to somehow prepare for the challenge.

I will mail everyone (even if you aren't online or haven't been active in the group) 5 minutes before the challenge begins.

I will then post the challenge, and I will ask you to check-in. At this point whoever checks in will participate in the challenge (reference more for individual immunity).

Challenge times can vary from 10 minutes to over an hour, be prepared on the challenge type.
4355 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
Tribal Council Procedure

When you walk into tribal council, there will be one initial question setup for you.

I may ask you additional questions as I see fit.

You will have over 20 hours to vote at each tribal council, which is MORE than enough time.

When you are doing confessionals, DO NOT include your vote in there. I will not count it.
Include your vote in a separate message, or make it clear and separate in your confessional so I know.

Once you finally make your vote, you are NOT allowed to change it.
This is for realism. If you walked up to the urn in Survivor, put someone's name down, then folded the vote and put it into the urn, you would not be allowed to change it.

I will read all of the votes @ the same time each day (which under the Times table, is the tribal council times).
Even if I have all of the votes, they won't be read early so I can allow everyone a chance to play the idol.

When the idol is no longer in play, I can read the votes early if I receive ALL of them.
4355 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
Well, that's all you need to know for any season.

Let's get to our twists.

#1: Phony Idol Twist
The Phony Idols twist consists of 2 idols being hid at each camp.

With 1 idol being real, which will do what it was created to do, void all of the votes cast against someone.

With 1 idol being phony, which when played will do absolutely nothing.

Back in Samoa, the idols were marked with either a: "P, F, or R".

People easily figured out that P & F were fake/phony, and that R was real.

This time around, the phony idol and real idols will have a larger puzzle in play, which will be more difficult.

#2: The Fire Necklace

At every challenge, your tribe (or who is there for your tribe) will nominate someone to hold The Fire Necklace.

A tribe then loses and goes to tribal. Whoever was nominated on the losing tribe will hold The Fire Necklace.

If you hold The Fire Necklace, you will be required to take a penalty from a list that I will send you for that day.

If you refuse to tell me what the penalty is that you're taking, you'll take ALL of the penalties. (If a penalty conflicts with another, one will be randomly chosen)

With that being said, that's all you need to know at this point in time. Ask questions if you need to, I may have missed something.

Please, post below stating that you have read everything.
4355 days 17 hours ago
TheJesseHudson
I have read everything.

I would just like to say to my tribe that I may not be able to show up for the first immunity, because the first day of the game is my very last day of my highschool career, and that it in no way reflects on how active I will be. I'll try to log on during break or something though.
4355 days 13 hours ago
irberger24
rofl i cant believe after all that you actually chose me!
well im not gonna play. im leaving tengaged for good soon so i can actually have a life so...i dont accept XP
4355 days 13 hours ago
RachelReilly1
I have read everything. Cat wait! ;D
4355 days 13 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Hi guys
4355 days 12 hours ago
Econ21
read everything
4355 days 12 hours ago
Supahhero
I have read everything and I look forward to playing this game! Can you guys message me, because I am a white level and I can't message you guys first.
4355 days 12 hours ago
damarvati
read everything :)
4355 days 11 hours ago
joshg222
I have read everything.
4355 days 9 hours ago
Alyxandra
I have read it all!
4355 days 8 hours ago
Wrightnacho
I have read everything.
4355 days 4 hours ago
BENLINUS
Read it all

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!