This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LoganWorm's Survivor: China - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LoganWorm's Survivor: China -..

3666 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
The Viewers Lounge for Survivor: China.

A new age dawg.
3666 days 8 hours ago
Tundra
So excited for this season. Good luck guys!!! Don't come in 4th like I did -_-
3666 days 8 hours ago
LoganWorm
That was such an exciting season.
3666 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
For the benefit of any potential viewers and for the contestants after the game is over, I will be posting a cast assessment tomorrow that will offer zero information about their games, but on my opinion of their applications and how that will transfer to the game.
3665 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
Xiong Mao:

Tribe assessment (as a group):

I think Xiong Mao is an interesting group of people that could be a good cohesive team, but I think they have potential to be the next Sambava as well. I don't know if anyone is aggressive enough to keep the votes more unified, but I think they are all active enough to have a shot at challenges.

"Newz"/Old Newz (OldNewz):

I think Newz is an interesting guy. I think he's funny, witty, and a threat. People may warm up to his personality, or people may perceive him as a social/strategic threat, maybe even physical if he proves well. I don't think he'll be picked off first and I feel he may be able to adapt to situations, but a part of me feels he will get duped somewhere along the line.

Jack "Jette" Tones (JETTEJ):

In Marquesas he was more of a follower than a leader, but this season I see a slight change in him. I think his gameplay has a chance to be dynamic, but I think he could be taken out earlier due to playing too hard. His biggest obstacle will be Chris if he manages to get onto the same tribe as him at some point.

Joe Harrison (jharrin7887):

Joe H strikes me as a quieter guy. This quietness may be smart enough to land him somewhere deep into the game and maybe humble enough to win the entire game, but he could also fall victim to circumstances.

Brien Weber (justdontevictme):

Brien likes to think he's better at certain things. I think he likes to think he conducts blindsides and that he has no shot at being voted out, but it's people who think like that who get shocked the most. The reason I think that would happen later to Brien is because I think he'll have a hard time conducting any blindsides at all.

Corrine Kaplan (CorinneKaplan4460):

Corinne brings classic Corinne into the picture. She's going to bitch about what she wants to bitch about, now the question is whether or not this puts an early target on her back. She could easily be targeted early in the game for her attitude, regardless of her weight on challenges.

Sasha DeLowe (SashaLove):

Sasha seems like a sweet girl. Sasha is someone I'd invite over to my birthday party if she made my cake and sang the song, but I think she has a shot at being inactive and I think if she is active she's going to have some trouble proving herself well in challenges and in the social game. On the other hand she could easily become a swing vote or a vote useful to someone.

Danny Shadow (Chantra1):

Danny S is a hard worker. I think that will land him a potential spot in the merge alone, but I think he will do what is necessary to survive. He'll vote out who he needs to, but I think he likes good alliances who are loyal to each other.

Joey Tortellini (TheEclipse):

Joey T is also quiet. The thing about Joey T is I think he could land himself a crucial ally to get quite far into the game and ironically it could be Joe H, who is much like Joey T at first impressions. It'll be interesting to see what happens.
3665 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
Long:

Tribe assessment (as a group):

Long is the group of a Survivor dream. I think they are a cohesive group right off of the bat for challenges and they have very strong players in all aspects of the game. However, certain mistakes could lead to tribal councils where their weaker and outcasted members will be weeded out.

Andie Anderson (andejene20):

She was a sweet girl, but she had a problem which required her to be removed. I think she had great potential in the game and would have gone to the end.

Glinda Nessarose (Glinda):

Glinda has to ability to be her own individual, and I think at times she is, but I think at other times she becomes a follower and seals others' fates. She could go far into the game, but I don't know if she has what it takes to win.

Danny Phillips (m0nkeymaniac):

Danny P is a wild card for me (that rhymed). Honestly he shows he can be of use to the tribe, but due to the rounded personalities and skills, I think his shot at the money could be gone way earlier than expected. On the other hand, someone may pick him up and he could become a bigger, more valuable player in this game.

Mickle Pickle (MicklePickle20):

Mickle may not be a winner at heart, but I think he's an entertainer. He will impact the game in a pretty crucial way sometime down the line and then be taken out, the question is when?

Chris Stoner (Gaiaphage):

Chris is no doubt a three-way-threat. A great physical game, a great social game, and a great strategic game. The problem is, when you're a threat, you have to watch your back at all times otherwise you're going home next.

Cory Chambers (Lifer107):

Cory is a very individualized person and I think he'll know when to make decisions for himself. He's smart and he does often speak out, but in ways that doesn't make him a threat for the money. I think he'll go at least midway into the game, but if he goes beyond that he'll need to get resourceful.

Matt Bradley (TDATrentsgroup):

Matt is someone who will work hard when he wants to work hard and will lay back when he wants to lay back. I think his personality may clash with other personalities later in the game when it may be crucial to lay back more. That being said, I think I see him in a good alliance.

Zach Dew (zachboy967):

I want to see Zach do well, I think Zach wants to do well, but he doubts himself. Doubting yourself means less performance in challenges and less trust with allies and I think people will see this right away. Zach will probably be an earlier boot unless someone tries to ally with him early then he could go farther than I think.
3659 days 14 hours ago
LoganWorm
For the first three seasons and one or two people so far this season I'm going to have the ability to cast one helluva Second Chances season.
3659 days 12 hours ago
CheapCheep
Hey lol. =]
3659 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
Hi
3659 days 12 hours ago
PurpleCows
:D
3659 days 11 hours ago
LoganWorm
:)
3659 days 11 hours ago
jakehou97
hey
3659 days 11 hours ago
LoganWorm
hi
3658 days 17 hours ago
jman96
Hi
3658 days 17 hours ago
jman96
I dont see chantra or glinda winning tbh.
3658 days 15 hours ago
LoganWorm
Why not?

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!