This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LoganWorm's Survivor: Brazil - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LoganWorm's Survivor: Brazil -..

3940 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
The Viewers Lounge for Survivor: Brazil.

Chat as you wish.
3932 days ago
LoganWorm
Premiere, tonight!
3932 days ago
jman96
cant wait to watch
3931 days 22 hours ago
LoganWorm
Cast assessment coming up!
3931 days 20 hours ago
jman96
Mearl could be there in the end if people let him.
3931 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm
Cast Assessment:

Anta (Brown Buffs):

Unit Banks (Unit8890) - I've seen Unit in the past and he usually gets put in a bad position with his luck. His tribe members end up not liking him or he becomes a victim of circumstances. He could have potential to get far, but I see him getting voted out early if he's not lucky again.

David Steel (Steel) - I expect David to go far. He's good at challenge, he's good at manipulating, and he's good at surviving. From what I've seen in the past, David has gone home from a slip up or not getting enough numbers, so if he does either of those things he'll end up like Unit did.

Conor Vinaixa (pepster101) - He's a very calculated player who I think is either going to get far or going to get taken out early because he's so smart. He's going to have the potential to run things, but I expect him and David to target each other or for David to try and think he's manipulating Conor, but I know Conor will know better and will do something else. It all depends on who works with who.

Andrew Grace (Gaga4andrew) - Total and utter wild card. I have a feeling he'll go far when he really didn't do anything to get there. But I also get the feeling he'll come out of his shell and then get voted out early. I don't know if I see him winning, but we'll see.

Jimmy Ferguson (Jimboslice) - Kind of like Andrew, but with better results. I see him being manipulated or being a great strategist, but making sure other people have the targets on their back.

Nick Duke (Jmain14) - For some reason, I just feel Nick is going to act a little derpy and not be quite as involved in strategy as David or Conor. Nonetheless, Nick will probably end up a swing vote and that will take him far.

Michael Penner (PennerisaBeast) - I see Michael teaming up with someone and going far in this game. He is a balanced person which is a good thing and a bad thing. I don't feel he has any strengths to play to, so that's a VERY big weakness. He could end up going mid-game.

Natalie "Nat"  Auraliona (TheLoveliestBitch) - I know her from real life. If she ends up acting like she does in real life she'll go to the final two or be the first boot. Honestly, I may underestimate her, but I expect her to go pre-merge. I think she may be all talk and no punch, but I have a feeling she very well might prove me wrong. If anything, she'll be entertaining.
3931 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm
Cast Assessment (continued):

Jibóia (Blue Buffs):

Ryan Wangman (Wangifold) - Reminds me of Mykel from Madagascar. He's enthusiastic and I feel he'll be a loyal ally member and expect the same thing. He'll survive into the merge, but it all depends on who he ends up working with that will determine whether he gets to the end or not.

Javy Bryant (Javy9) - I could see him manipulating people, but I also have this vision of him becoming a floater and just becoming a random swing vote. Maybe he'll be involved intensely behind the scenes, but I feel he'll be carried to the merge and be taken out early.

Jake West (BestHeroD) - I see Jake being manipulated by Mearl or attempting to go against Mearl. I also see him laying low, but being strong in challenges. If his tribe were smart, they'd keep Jake for a while, but I don't really know how Jake will fair.

Mearl King (Mearl) - Mearl's last name, King, is put there for a reason. He's a great manipulator, strategist, and challenge competitor. All at the same time, he makes himself a clear threat really early and some people take note of this and try to do something about it themselves. Mearl will either win this game, or become an earlier boot.

Cole Conroy (Cole91) - Total wild card to me, but he seems like a manipulator. I feel he'd be the one to raise an army against Mearl and take him out if anyone did. I'm just not exactly sure if he does have this potential.

Aj Flora (Jflora18) - Swing vote, but sensible. I feel he'll go between alliances and run a few people by himself. If he successfully does this, he can run things and not look like he's doing it. I see him getting really far and also potentially winning.

Bubba Depree (Duffybutt11) - Kind of another derp, I expect him to go early. Self-Votes, no challenge attendance. Maybe I am utterly wrong, but time will tell!

Missy Alder (Missalice3) - I see her getting far as long as she lands herself into an alliance early. Her eagerness may be the end of her and her quietness may be the beginning. She may get far and I also see her winning.
3931 days 2 hours ago
Stick
Definitely hoping to see Mearl + David make merge. That is something I'd love to see.
3931 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
Have they ever played together in a game?
3930 days 21 hours ago
Stick
Not sure. Both play similar games though. Both like to think of themselves as the "Alpha Male" so it'd be interesting.
3930 days 19 hours ago
JBC8
I'm Team Conor.
But I have a pretty good feeling that Missy will be sitting in Final 2. She's very very well liked and almost always gets to finals.
3930 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
I am going to tear my eyelids off at this tribal council vote.
3929 days 22 hours ago
LoganWorm
Behold, Mearl + David...we will never know...

;_;

That SUCKS.
3929 days 12 hours ago
jman96
wow that was awesome. and wang is obviously the evil leader that made it happen.
3928 days 21 hours ago
CheapCheep
Mearl has my support. jimboslice has my support. wangifold has my support. (All have 95% support) BestHeroD has 90% support. Steel and Unit8890 has 100% support though.

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!