This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Performance Show 2: Billboard Hot 100!

Topic » Performance Show 2: Billboard..

4311 days 20 hours ago
krisbliss
Emmaleigh - I'm glad you were able to post a performance. I definitely don't think this was your best, and I know you can do so much better. The backing track did seem to be off, and it was really hard to hear your voice at times. It's such a shame because I know you could have done so much more.

blogs -  I thought your voice sounded nice in this performance. However, it is such a big song that it is hard to cover. I don't think it was your best performance ever, but I do think it was decent. I know you can bring even more in the future!!
4311 days 20 hours ago
krisbliss
Rankings:
1.Zakaustin
2.FlameonX
3.TolisKalkas
4.maxiphone
5.Wonderland
6.RJ18
7.Gurlbai
8.BlackWidow
9.Akron
10.blogs
11.princesskk
12.Emmaleigh
13.Jermin119
14.TripleXXX

It was hard to rank this round. A lot of people stepped it up!
4310 days 20 hours ago
clueliz
1.ZakAustin- This song blew me away right from the begining. I was in shock, the whole time you were singing. You took a song from Rihanna and made it your own. This was perfect.

2.Emmaleigh- You are definitely one of my favorites in this competition. You always put so much energy, control and passion into your singing.

3.Blackwidow- That song was perfect for you. You could tell that you had controll of the song the whole way through.

4.Wonderland- You choose a difficult song, and you were able to pull it off beautifully. It sounds like you are struggling when you hit the lower keys at the end of some of the verses. Work on that and u will be flawless.

5.Princesskk- This song was perfect for you. You could tell that you really connected with the song. Did you really giggle at the end. If so, that was totally cute! Keep up the great job!

6.RJ18- This song was a  really good choice for you. You definately stepped up your game this week. You sung this song beaultifully. The only thing that I would watch is your breathing in the song. There are times in the song where it sounded like you were struggling for a breath. Other then that, you sounded great. Keep it up.

7.Akron- You could deinfitely that you were getting into the song. Some of your notes in the song were flat. Work on that and you will be golden.

8.Tolis- This was a cute song choice for you. You sounded kind of unsure of the song, at the begining and towards the middle it looked like you really started to get into the song.You could tell that you were really having fun with the song. 

9.Blogs- You have an amazing voice, I will give you that. You just need to stay focused during the song. Believe what you sing and show some energy. There are parts where you sounded connected and that worked for you, but you have to show the connection all the way throughout the song. Also watch your stage presence while you are on cam. Coughing and laying down while performing is not a bonus.

10. GurlBai- You did an amazing job at the begining. Your tone, volume and control of the song was perfect. Towards the middle/end of the song you sounded like you were yelling. Control the song, dont let it control you.

11.Maxiphone- There was a time in the song where you really got into the song, and you sounded amazing and yet other times you sound uncomfortable. It can also be difficult to hear you. Keep energy into the song all the way through and you will do really well in this competition.

12.TripleXXX- This song wasnt the best fit for your voice. You sounded like you were struggling with this song. You have a great voice and you can tell that you are really trying. Keep that passion and dont give up.

13.Jermin119- The parts of the song where you were talking, is the part I liked the most. The parts where you were singing were off key and this song honestly didnt fit you. You do have potential to be a great musician, just practice, practice, practice.

14.Flameonx- I definetly think that you singing the higher parts of the song su,its your voice, verses singing the lower notes. There are  parts in the song where you sound flat and you need to enunciate so the lyrics are heard through out the whole song. I know you can do better and I believe in you.

I could tell that most of you really stepped up your games this week. There was a LOT of improvements in the song choices, energy and all around performace. Make sure you are listening to everyone that is helping you get better. I am looking to see who takes the judges comments into consideration and uses that as a key to make their next performance better.I appreciate all the hard work that you guys do and I cant wait to hear more from you all next week. I will leave you guys with this:

Remember that you could have the most amazing voice in the competition, but if u lack drive, confidence, energy, control and passion, you are cheating yourself out of something that could be so worth it in the e
4310 days 20 hours ago
clueliz
since it cut off:

Remember that you could have the most amazing voice in the competition, but if u lack drive, confidence, energy, control and passion, sou are cheating yourself out of something that could be so worth it in the end :P
4310 days 15 hours ago
Emma
Sorry for the delay!

Blogs - You know how much I enjoy your voice and your performances, but I wasn't crazy about this as I have been about your songs in the past. Maybe it's the theme didn't exactly play to your strengths, or just the song choice. Your voice was still great though however, and it was by no means a bad performance.

1. ZakAustin
2. FlameonX
3. Maxiphone27
4. Wonderland
5. TolisKalkas
6. Gurlbai
7. Akron
8. RJ18
9. BlackWidow
10. Blogs
11. Jermin119
12. Princesskk
13. Emmaleigh
13. TripleXXX
4310 days 12 hours ago
FlameonX
Oh dayum, tough love from clueliz. Thanks for all the feedback!!
4310 days 11 hours ago
Jermin119
Yes for my talking being better than my singing whoo
4310 days ago
ZakAustin
WOW! Thanks so much to all the judges!! :D
4309 days 23 hours ago
clueliz
AWW I'm sorry flameonx and jermin119 :( i luv u guys lol

you are welcome zakaustin :P
4309 days 13 hours ago
Emmaleigh
clueliz, u totes saved my ass lol
thanks for that ;)

open group

Tengaged Idol (Karaoke): All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!