This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Performance Show 2: Billboard Hot 100!

Topic » Performance Show 2: Billboard..

4335 days 16 hours ago
GurlBai
amg mah throooat needs to heal fast LOOL
4335 days 16 hours ago
princesskk
I'm just saying we should be able to pick the song that's best for us :/ which is what I'm going to try to do. Also, y'all have to keep in mind that I have to record every weeks song because I have surgery a week from Friday and have no idea when I'm going to be eliminated, so I'm recording like all of the songs in the next 1.5 weeks. I have to do the easiest things for me as well...
4335 days 15 hours ago
Jermin119
that song truly fits kels voice

STOP TRYNA COME FOR S4 ALLIANCE
4335 days 13 hours ago
FlameonX
Season 3 alliance!
4335 days 11 hours ago
Jermin119
your the only one no one is checking for you
4335 days 2 hours ago
GurlBai
Omg those hot 100 songs, most of em are shityyy ;((
4333 days 21 hours ago
Emma
Hello everyone! Sorry I missed the first week, I've been on holiday and then ridiculously busy since I got back, but I hope to be involved 100% from here on out! Best of luck to everyone!
4333 days 20 hours ago
Akron
Today's music is shit.
Seriously, I can't pick any of that BS.
4333 days 17 hours ago
RJ18
I suck for not listening to the radio because I have no idea what to sing from these 100... Haha.
4333 days 16 hours ago
maxiphone27
All I can say is thank god we're doing this early and getting it out of the way.
4333 days 16 hours ago
BlackWidow
I know right? no idea what to sing here.
4333 days 15 hours ago
Jermin119
Lets go S4lliance!!!
4333 days 11 hours ago
GurlBai
LOL akron omggg i thought the same thing, and most of the songs are country on the chart :SSS, WHATS HAPPENED TO OUR MUSIC TODAY?!?!?!?!?
4332 days 22 hours ago
Akron
i'm with you gurlbai
S5 alliance ftw.
:3
4332 days 7 hours ago
maxiphone27
s5 :D

open group

Tengaged Idol (Karaoke): All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!