This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Performance Show 2: Billboard Hot 100!

Topic » Performance Show 2: Billboard..

4324 days 21 hours ago
krisbliss
Welcome to the second performance show. For this round, you all will be recording songs from this week's current Billboard Hot 100 Chart. The chart can be found here: http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100#/charts/hot-100 .

NOTE: There are a couple of changes that will be taking place for this round.
Firstly, please MAIL me (krisbliss) your recordings for this round. Please DO NOT post your recordings in this thread. You are still allowed to re-record your songs after sending me one as long as you can mail me your updated recording either before the deadline is up or everyone has given me their songs for this round. Please be clear when mailing me which recording you would like to submit for judging. After everyone has mailed me their recordings and/or the deadline is up, I will post them in this thread, and the judges will make their comments/rankings.

Also, although there is no official mentoring for this season of TI, there will be an "on-call mentor" of sorts. Ashley (beautifulbones) has so graciously offered to help you with your songs if you should have need. Feel free to contact her if you need help. This addition is to prevent potential bias from judges helping contestants with their song choices/recordings.

Finally, the deadline for this round is next Monday, July 2nd, at 11:59 PM EST. If this deadline is a problem for you, please let me know ASAP. Thanks and good luck!!
4324 days 20 hours ago
Slizer107
To anyone thinking it will be 'cute' to do call me maybe. No. You will be shot, several times.
4324 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119
LMFAO dang
4324 days 20 hours ago
blogs
im doing call me maybe
4324 days 20 hours ago
GurlBai
I'm really really sick and stuffy ;(((( hopefully i get better before at least saturday urghh
4324 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119
Yesss this is out time to knock gurlbai out we may not have another shot
4324 days 17 hours ago
Emmaleigh
Question about the theme... is it a current song on the billboard top 100 or any song that once appeared on the billboard top 100
4324 days 17 hours ago
Emmaleigh
oh and slizer LOL I may have to, I cant sing anything else! HA
4324 days 16 hours ago
clueliz
Emmaleigh. Any song from the current Billboard Hot 100 Chart...

"For this round, you all will be recording songs from this week's current Billboard Hot 100 Chart. The chart can be found here: http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100#/charts/hot-100." 

:P
4324 days 14 hours ago
princesskk
LOL awks as I'm planning on doing call me maybe :/ I'll try to learn something else, but it's about all I can sing too
4324 days 13 hours ago
Jermin119
kels that song actually fits your voice come to think of it

Judges i just wanna say this round i will give you all what you want and 'expect' from me cough rnb
but just so you know in the future im gonna do me and what i love cause when i make my album its gonna have jazz country pop rnb rap soul rock so dont be like oh his voice is only for rnb songs cause i dont limit myself thanks love youu
4324 days 1 hour ago
Slizer107
Ok ima suggest a rule here, no one can do Call Me Maybe, we can't have everyone doing it :|
4323 days 19 hours ago
BlackWidow
gagh I dont know what to sing!
4323 days 18 hours ago
princesskk
Slizer that's the best top 100 song for my voice and the one I've been working on... I don't think that's really fair and I don't think it'll be fair if you give me a worse ranking for doing a song just because you dislike it. Essentially, I'm going to do what sounds best for me, and if that's the song, I'm going to do it...
4323 days 18 hours ago
Slizer107
Princesskk, I am not saying I hate the song, I love the song, but what I am saying is that having EVERYONE doing it, will just be to much, there are 100 songs available to do here.
4323 days 18 hours ago
FlameonX
Don't worry y'all! I'm not going to be doing any carly rae! AND, I'm not going to do any one direction, even though one of their songs suits my voice better than the song i'm trying to sing LOL!

open group

Tengaged Idol (Karaoke): All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!