This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3654 days 9 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Lmao Nat.

People are saying I'm 14, but like.. Some people here are defending and writing 1000000 words about how good they were in the game and explaining why they should win 1 000 000 of virtual dollars :P
3654 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
Have you guys ever heard of that story where a man with three dogs went on a 2 month vacation. When he came back his dogs attacked him and ate him alive.

This sums up my time here in Heroes V.S Villains. I forgot to feed yall and I was eaten alive in the end. :* hahaha
3654 days 9 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Like, go take a nap. Whoever wins, wins.
I mean, no need for 9 pages of explaining and speeches long like my whole computer screen.
No one is gonna die :O
3654 days 9 hours ago
Ilikebugs
I shouldve been taken to the end as a goat. That would be my dream f3(Not sim eww)
3654 days 9 hours ago
Ilikebugs
And Logan would win ^.^
3654 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
Bugs, I didn't think you were a goat or a sheep. I thought you were a donkey-almost a horse.
3654 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie, Goddess, yes you were. From Day 1, the one that saved my soul in this game and helped me here. Then I robbed you and your family.

Aww... I don't know whether to cuss you out or say thanks. lol <3
3654 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
"Have you guys ever heard of that story where a man with three dogs went on a 2 month vacation. When he came back his dogs attacked him and ate him alive.

This sums up my time here in Heroes V.S Villains. I forgot to feed yall and I was eaten alive in the end. :* hahaha"

going on my profile, lol.
3654 days 9 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Well, I would vote for Bugs because he is just soooo cute-stupid-dumb .. Something between <3
Love him <3
3654 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
Natalie, both.
3654 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
I'm I the only one who is deeply in love with bugs? lol
3654 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
Yes, Bugs was actually getting tricky at the end there. He plays dumb, but isn't.
3654 days 9 hours ago
Ilikebugs
nope Natalie Because of you I almost got my skype account removed
3654 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
Why? cus you were sending me nudes? lol
3654 days 9 hours ago
LoganWorm
Ilikebugs
nope Natalie Because of you I almost got my skype account removed
0 min agoOhNatalie
Why? cus you were sending me nudes? lol

wtf

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!