This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3679 days 2 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I have to go too, gotta get up in 6 hours.
3679 days 2 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
LoganWorm
Logan, you made some pretty bad decisions. No need to say anything more. But you WERE the most strategic of the 3 so ya.

But I am sitting here. Don't be mad buggyboo, my decisions were all in the interest of getting out people I could not trust. Once a Villain, always a Villain.

- On Tengaged honey. On fucking Tengaged.
3679 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
"Logan, By voting Bugs AND Me, It makes me think that you had NO real allies in this game. So, if you have no real allies in this game, how do you expect to win THE game?

The reason you become friends with people is so that if all hell breaks loose, then you'd potentially have their vote. But, you DIDNT even go by that.

Plus, you're trying to gain a few sympathy votes by telling your life problems. I think I speak for EVERYONE when I say WE ALL HAVE REAL LIFE PROBLEMS. I want to vote you but I'm sorta having trouble voting for you now after finding out you voted Bugs and your attempt at a sympathy vote.

You played an extreme cutthroat game and you played to play, not to win. You are Russell...

I have nothing to ask.."

I'm simply stating that I've never had real life problems escalate in a time of a game like this and it made my game harder indirectly. The game is a long journey.

I am saying I didn't have any real allies until I teamed up with Sim and that helped me get to the end because he was mostly loyal to me. You told me yourself, you thought I was inactive and you did with Bugs too, so that was why you wanted to take me.

My game was not extremely cutthroat, but in one particular part-voting you out. It was the right move to do. I will defend my game to the best of my ability, but like I have been saying, I'd rather lose to one of the other people sitting here than to who could have been here (Bugs). At the end of the day, I am the final Villain standing.
3679 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
I just need to make a comment.

People wonder why the hell I would take Sim and Joe and not Bugs, or even Natalie with me. People say it's the dumbest decision I could have made and I've said it was because of loyalty, it was because of who deserves it, and I believe both of those things to be true.

In addition, I'd like to not maximize this move, but state that I think it's somewhat bolder than what I have done in the rest of the game, to take people who have a shot at winning and trying to give them a run for their money.
3679 days 2 hours ago
OhNatalie
I'm guessing that you wanted a majority of Villains in the Jury so that we would have to vote you?

Lol, Logan it doesn't really work that way and after IIIII plotted to take out Losa and Chastain, there was no division between Heroes and Villains. I thought that was obvious....
3679 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
I'm guessing that you wanted a majority of Villains in the Jury so that we would have to vote you?

Lol, Logan it doesn't really work that way and after IIIII plotted to take out Losa and Chastain, there was no division between Heroes and Villains. I thought that was obvious....

No, it has nothing to do with the jury. It just has to do with the simple logistic of it, because even if I lose the game tonight I am the last Villain standing, and that is something to be proud of. I'm just trying to take it a step further.
3679 days 1 hour ago
losangelesgirl
Guys, why do you take this game soo serious and write whole poems here lmao.
It was just a game and LET'S HAVE FUN <3
Let's make a 3-3-3 vote and lough after it.. Not cry and beach about who made the biggest move of the season.
3679 days 1 hour ago
OhNatalie
By attempting to be the only villain, it might have costed you the game.

I didn't think both Sim AND Joe would make final 3 because they played very good games.

All three of you played very good games. This is definitely a tough vote..
3679 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
By attempting to be the only villain, it might have costed you the game.

I didn't think both Sim AND Joe would make final 3 because they played very good games.

All three of you played very good games... It is difficult.. :/

I know, and I wanted that to happen tonight. I genuinely wanted a tribal council where we could all fight for the title in a good run and it just felt right at the time. If it costs me the game, so be it. I made my choices-now I gotta stick with them.
3679 days 1 hour ago
losangelesgirl
OMG I'm DYING in real life. Like, I can't stop laughing :O
You guys are like that :
A : I MADE THAT BIIIG MOVE.
B : No you didn't, someone alse told you to do it.
A : No, it was my idea.
B : No it wasn't, I MADE THE BIGGEST MOVE OF THE SEASON.
A : No you didn't. IT WAS MY MOVE!!.

Like, omg. Stop guys.
3679 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
Haha, Losa.

That's a typical Final Tribal Council for ya.
3679 days 1 hour ago
losangelesgirl
It was a game, no one is gonna die after it, no one is gonna get a million dollars.
3679 days 1 hour ago
losangelesgirl
Hmm, have you ever seen me in final tribal council?
I'm usually very,very bitchy and mean.

But there is no points. IT'S JUST A GAME LMAO.
3679 days 1 hour ago
OhNatalie
I actually made the biggest moves and these three boys are dancing around them. I SHEEPED YOU BITCHESSSSS!!! I WAS ROBBED!!! Jsyk <3

lmao
3679 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
Losa, Some people like that stuff, maybe it's a stress reliever?

Natalie, Goddess, yes you were. From Day 1, the one that saved my soul in this game and helped me here. Then I robbed you and your family.

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!