This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3687 days 22 hours ago
Sunslicer2
No, Cheap, I would have flipped had you stayed in. So the Heroes wouldn't have survived. Good try, though, buddy. Keep it up in the VL for next season, and I'm sure you'll get SOME sympathy.
3687 days 22 hours ago
Chastain
At least we made merge, Cheap.

I would actually vote you out over and over again just because of how amusing your bitterness is.
3687 days 22 hours ago
LoganWorm
Logan, you're a great friend and I was really hoping we could've worked together this season. However the Heroes clashed, saw me as shady, and threw me out before merge. If I had merged, you claimed you were willing to flip over to the Heroes. Looking back at that statement, would you still have done it and why?

I answered this in Sunslicer's question, but I will repeat for you. <3

I would have flipped because I wanted an ally to the end, someone I knew I could trust, and the only three people in the game who's trust had me was yours, Sim's, and Joe's.
3687 days 22 hours ago
CheapCheep
No, don't even act like you would've. You wouldn't have flipped, you're just saying that to try and make it seem like i'm not right.

Just stop trying bud.
3687 days 22 hours ago
Chastain
Yes Gerard werk it.
3687 days 22 hours ago
flamingjoe
Oh, I've just seen that Logan would have flipped.

I guess I might have remained with the Heroes then, just because I'd have no longer had the numbers on my side with the flip.

My point about not getting information from the Villains is still valid, though, and that was kind of one of my incentives for voting you out (it wasn't a huge reason, but it was always at the back of my mind). I just knew that, once you were gone, I would be the person whom would be most likely to be approached about flipping. This just meant that my options were more open, and I could use the information that the Villains were giving me in some way, even if I didn't flip.
3687 days 22 hours ago
LoganWorm
I'd like to also point out I won the final individual immunity challenge, found the merged hidden immunity idol right away, and concealed the idol without any suspicion I had it.
3687 days 22 hours ago
Sunslicer2
Cheap filtered me because I sent him "vulgarity" after he berated and insulted our tribe during his meltdown. <3

lol
3687 days 22 hours ago
CheapCheep
Because maybe you actually did? Stop acting like I called you guys idiots, morons, etc. when I didn't.

I'll admit to calling you guys sheep but never once did I say "retarded" so don't even act like that.
3687 days 22 hours ago
Chastain
Cheap is such a crybaby. I noticed that in second chances, but damn, you really know how to be an interrupting pain in everyone's ass.
3687 days 22 hours ago
Chastain
Guys let's pause the final tribal and talk about Cheap's untimely exit. A few moments of silence for his robbed goddess status.
3687 days 22 hours ago
CheapCheep
Because your fishing lies out of the blue. I don't care about the game now that it's over so don't bring it on.

I had a whole tribe ignore me (cept' Joe) and Sunslicer calling me out with vulgarity. I'm over it.

Voted. Now leave me alone for our savior's sake.
3687 days 22 hours ago
Sunslicer2
From me
Re: Ffs
Apr 23, 2014 21:09:03
to CheapCheep
Logan mailed us and threatened us if we didn't keep you- like lol sorry but if a villain is willing to threaten us to keep you in, I can't have much faith in you
>Your move tough guy. Enjoy merging against the villains who are going to kick ass and take names.
>
>>Uhhh... I approached Shadi to get you out? I asked Sim if he wanted to, he said he did, and then changed his mind later after I cast my vote ^_^ enjoy the jury
>>>Stephen just told me about your little hoax.
>>>How fucking retarded can you get? I tell you like all night that Shadi will do his best to manipulate you and you all flip the first time he asks. We were suppose to run this game together but Y'all just handed it to Shadi for the third fucking time.
3687 days 22 hours ago
Sunslicer2
/thread
3687 days 22 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I didn't ignore you Cheap...

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!