This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3658 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
And also, me being quiet has to do with how much I've been online, which is something you can't control.
3658 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
^Though I wasn't that quiet, haha. You know what I'm saying.
3658 days 7 hours ago
OhNatalie
As for being in Chastain's shadow, I'm sorry, but I don't see it that way. I voted against him, how would I be his shadow?

You voted out Chastain? I don't believe that for second...
3658 days 7 hours ago
Chastain
But what you two don't see is, it would've only been a matter of time since me, Bingo and Dave started cannibalizing  each other. You would've made it to the finals by just being the swing votes every time and choosing you want to sit there with you. I'm not saying that you did not play smart games, I am just saying, you could've been smarter. Dave was never my main ally, you were, Sim. I know I might come across as villainous sometimes but when I give someone I like my word, I don't break, and I was willing to take you to the end. I don't expect the same, but you really weren't going to go anywhere had you stuck with me and Dave, we could've taken him out at any point, you could've taken me out next,  and you would look like a strong strategic player in front of the jury, rather than someone who more or less floated to the end.
3658 days 7 hours ago
flamingjoe
And well, you made a decision not to stick with the heroes post merge, though we gave you NO reason to flip, so now, when you actually need us, don't be surprised if we find it hard to stick with you.

I also just want to add that I didn't just flip *from* the Heroes because I believed that I wasn't in a good position; I also flipped *to* the Villains. I knew flipping to the Villains would give me more options as there were huge cracks for me to work my way into. So, it wasn't just about me not wanting to work with the Heroes and them giving me a "reason to flip"; it was also about me wanted to work with the Villains.

I'm not sure if this makes total sense, but I hope it does lol
3658 days 7 hours ago
flamingjoe
*wanting
3658 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
OhNatalie
As for being in Chastain's shadow, I'm sorry, but I don't see it that way. I voted against him, how would I be his shadow?

You voted out Chastain? I don't believe that for second...

- I didn't vote out Chastain, I voted out one of his allies. Why would I vote one of my closest allies early? It's pointless, stupid and irrational tbh.
3658 days 7 hours ago
Ilikebugs
So r U
3658 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
Okay, so I know questions have been asked but I will go ahead and post a short intro and then answer questions.

First of all it's crazy to think that after eighteen seasons I am sitting here once again and in my favorite twist ever-Heroes vs. Villains. Thank you Link for letting me participate for my 5th time.

This journey was strategical, physical, social, and for the very first time on this site-personal. This game had all of it's regular difficulties group games have, but I had a very tough personal life going on during the time which involved parent's addictions, heartbreak, and a day at the hospital.

Enough of my sob story though. I just want to say that I am proud to be here and be probably the most underestimated I have ever been in any group game.

This may be a hot topic question, so I'll address it here.

Why did I choose to vote out Bugs instead of Sim?

The answer is simple. Bugs received over ten votes in this game and while he had been seen as a sheep or a vote for most of the game, he managed to come out of his shell and prove he had what it take to make alliances, including a Final three with me and Joe (which he did not ask us). Bug's mistake was execution and I felt it wouldn't be fair to let him to the end when I made an alliance with Sim at the Final Seven.

I love you Sim, but I have to say you rode with Chastain and then with me until the Final Three here tonight and I think if anything gets you the win it's your dazzling personality. Ily, sorry if any of this sounds harsh. <3 Simogan.

Joe, we became interesting allies towards the end, thanks for working with me.
3658 days 7 hours ago
Chastain
How exactly did you know that the villains had cracks?

We had just come out of 3 tribal straight tribals, two of which concluded in game-changing blindsides .. we were the more vulnerable tribe! The villains were united in those last few rounds. If you were really perceptive enough you would've saw that. The only reason you made it here is because the flipper either goes home first, or he stays till the finals because he's perceived as the most beatable. I'm sure Losa, Lynette, Natalie and Logan's wet dream of a final 3 would've been one of them + you and bugs. I still can't understand why Logan opted to vote Bugs out, since he wouldn't be able to scrap more than 1 vote. I think that's where I give you a bit more props, votin for Sim was smarter, but still, I just don't see how this was part of an elaborate plan. You made it here because the villains saw an opportunity, it wasn't your own doing and maneuvering. You know, some times people win by just being in the right time and the right place, but you will lose my potential vote if you over-exaggerate your game.
3658 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Well, there go my last chances of winning.
3658 days 6 hours ago
LoganWorm
IceIceBaby - What was the whole dynamic of your game and what do you think caused you to keep Joe/Sim in this Final 3 instead of people like Natalie and Bugs?

There were two main factors in my decision to take the two Heroes to the Final Tribal Council rather than Natalie and Bugs. I felt Natalie would have a huge shot at winning the game and I never felt we were closer than 50% with each other, whereas I felt Joe and Sim either didn't play the game as hard or pissed off quite a few people and I made a deal with Sim @ the F7 which I didn't want to break. I wanted to finish the game somewhat honestly and that was to my true allies at the time. I felt Bugs didn't deserve to be here after the entire game, but also he could have had a shot at winning.
3658 days 6 hours ago
flamingjoe
Joe, we became interesting allies towards the end, thanks for working with me.

Aww <3 Thanks for working with me, too :)
3658 days 6 hours ago
Sunslicer2
Logan: Honestly... I don't really like you much. However, you probably played the most consistent game out of the F3. What I want to know... Why would you threaten the Heroes to keep Cheap and then blow up at us at the next TC? How could that have helped your game?

Also, since I always do this: Compare my game this season to a previous Survivor's game. Also, what should the merged tribe name be?
3658 days 6 hours ago
Chastain
Omg Sim I swear to God if you start feeling sorry for yourself this early into the final tribal I will not even consider voting for you. FIGHT.

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!