This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3644 days 10 hours ago
flamingjoe
What I do wanna know is, let's say you did stick with the Heroes and we came out with numbers. Who would your ideal F3 be in that situation and why?

Well, the only other Heroes whom I ever did speak to were you and Sim, so I guess that would have to have been my ideal Final 3. Had I decided to stick with the Heroes, I'd hoped that that would have happened. However, you are right in saying that there's no way that I would have won in that Final 3 scenario, or in any Final 3 scenario with the Heroes for that matter, so that's one of the reasons why I flipped.

Also, since I always do this: Compare my game this season to a previous Survivor's game. Also, what should the merged tribe name be?

I know that this may sound so random, but I'm going to go with Nate Gonzalez, in regards to your story/how your game turned out. He was someone who was playing a really solid and underrated game up until he made it to the Merge and was voted out because someone in his alliance flipped. I also feel like you both have great sense of humours, and that's partly why you both played such strong social games. You were voted out practically through no fault of your own, and I feel like that's another reason why I associate the two of you.

In terms of your strategy, I'm kind of getting Earl Cole vibes. Someone who kind of flew under-the-radar at times, but wasn't afraid to make a big move when he needed to (like when you had a huge hand in taking out Andrea).
3644 days 10 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
flamingjoe
"I was next in line, until I went to Joe and convinced him that Natalie was the bigger threat."

About this, I was actually the person who suggested to Sim that we vote out Natalie. He had mailed me straight after I had won Immunity suggesting that I vote with him to take out a Villain. I responded and said that I wouldn't mind taking out Natalie and that I thought Logan would probably be on board with it, too.

- I just have to add, I had Logan's vote for sure, but we made sure no one would catch wind of it. I was missing one vote, and went to Joe. I couldn't go to him and say ''Hey, let's vote out Natalie, I'm with Logan, we're tight''. No, because he'd go to Natalie, tell her everything and idols would pop up and paranoia would be created. That's why it happened like that.
3644 days 10 hours ago
Sunslicer2
Natalie: My jury questions always make sense if I don't. >.>

Sim: I like you. You do play a pretty good social game, and I respect you for that. You're good physically, too. However, during the pre-merge... IDK, I felt like you weren't "all there." So, what I want to hear from you, the best and worst move you made, and why the best justifies your win, and why the worst should not be looked at as detrimental.

Also, since I always do this: Compare my game this season to a previous Survivor's game. Also, what should the merged tribe name be?
3644 days 10 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Ilikebugs
Actually I was the one asking you to make moves.

- When? Give me one concrete example of you willing to make a move with me.
3644 days 10 hours ago
flamingjoe
Joe: Answer my questions.

Sun, I completely missed your questions before, sorry xD
3644 days 10 hours ago
Sunslicer2
IK, and then I missed yours when I was typing mine up. I deleted and reposted so I didn't look stupid, but you caught me. :(
3644 days 10 hours ago
flamingjoe
- I just have to add, I had Logan's vote for sure, but we made sure no one would catch wind of it. I was missing one vote, and went to Joe. I couldn't go to him and say ''Hey, let's vote out Natalie, I'm with Logan, we're tight''. No, because he'd go to Natalie, tell her everything and idols would pop up and paranoia would be created. That's why it happened like that.

I actually knew that you already had Logan. He and I had been discussing taking out Natalie after the auction, and he said that you were probably on board. I was just saying that you didn't have to "convince" me to vote for her; I was already planning to.
3644 days 10 hours ago
flamingjoe
IK, and then I missed yours when I was typing mine up. I deleted and reposted so I didn't look stupid, but you caught me. :(

Lmao. Sorry, again :P
3644 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
Sim, I respect your gameplay. You found cracks with a social game alone and that is impressive. However, Chastain was your main ally as you've stated. Was there ever a time while Chastain was in the game that you made a big move?

Also, you hid in Chastain's shadow a lot and if you and Chastain were in the majority and you both made finals, do you think you could have beat him?
3644 days 10 hours ago
flamingjoe
Also, what should the merged tribe name be?

OMFG. I forgot to answer this. Maybe just "Yin Yang". I'm, like, the least creative person in the world lmao.
3644 days 10 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Sunslicer2
Natalie: My jury questions always make sense if I don't. >.>

Sim: I like you. You do play a pretty good social game, and I respect you for that. You're good physically, too. However, during the pre-merge... IDK, I felt like you weren't "all there." So, what I want to hear from you, the best and worst move you made, and why the best justifies your win, and why the worst should not be looked at as detrimental.

- Thank you. I have to agree with you on the ''not all there'' thing because I wasn't so into the game and I really started playing when we started losing the challenges. And at that time I was busy with school a lot.
So I'll start with worst, uhm, it has to be something I did pre-merge because I was being considered a sheep and that wasn't the case, so maybe voting out Ice, because I saw her get power and didn't really give her a chance to talk game with me, I just went with it.
Best - F5, voting out Natalie. Like I said, Logan was with me and I was left to get one more vote for us, so I went to Joe who won immunity, convinced him of the threat that Natalie was and bam, I stayed in. Honorable mention, the Losa vote which I thought wouldn't work out.
Your game - Brendan Synnott from Tocantins. Likable guy, same position in the merge, was screwed over by the numbers and was considered to be a genuine threat, also really great to talk to, I personally like you both so that's why I compared you to him. :)
Tribe name - Look at the Wikia, it's Fingerbanglink Thrice. Original, if I may add.
3644 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
I don't think I need for all 3 speeches to address you. I won't ask questions now, but I'll say a few words.

First of all, congrats to all 3 of you, honestly, this final 3 is so much better than the train wreck that was in Tristan da Cunha.

Joe, I have to agree with Natalie, by just reading your speech, it just seems like you jumped to the greener grasses whenever you felt you had the opportunity to do so. Now, don't get me wrong, you made the final 3 and that's very commendable. I have one thing to comment on though, which is you "initiating" my vote out. My elimination was set in stone since the first round post-merge. It was never your doing, and I wasn't targeting you. I was only agreeing to vote for you because Natalie told me this is what she wanted, and I thought I owed her for saving me the previous tribal. Granted, I felt that she was lying to me, but seeing how you/Logan/Bugs would never budge, she and Lynette were my best bet. So, I refuse to sit here and listen to you say that it was your move, this was Natalie's move. And well, you made a decision not to stick with the heroes post merge, though we gave you NO reason to flip, so now, when you actually need us, don't be surprised if we find it hard to stick with you.

Logan, you just rub me the wrong way. Maybe it has to do with how you talked to me, but you're so condescending and just lacking many social cues that I find it so hard to vote for you. You played a decent strategic game, but I never saw any of the moves that you made. So you have the hardest job of convincing me to vote for you, but nothing is impossible. If I see some improvements in how you're addressing me, I would consider it.

Sim, you made it! My closest ally from day 1! I told you that I had no shot at making it to the finals, but that I think this is your season, and this could come true! Obviously, if I 'm going to let my personal feelings dictate who I should vote for, it would be you, hands down. But I'm also looking at some different criteria. I think you were a bit too quite and I really believe that turning on Dave was a strategic error that led to the Heroes' demise. Last minute re-shuffling of alliances is never a smart idea and you had a big hand is causing that. So, one of the reasons why we lost so many challenges in the last few rounds is due to how dysfunctional we became, and consequently, you have unnecessary blood on your hands. Sure, you made it here, but you made it here against some massive odds, you made it here more or less by accident. And maybe if you kept Dave, you would've been the one taking people to the end, instead of being taken there.

I admire all 3 of you, some more than the others, but you all played decent games at minimum. And may the best man win :)

Questions will be posted later
3644 days 10 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
OhNatalie
Sim, I respect your gameplay. You found cracks with a social game alone and that is impressive. However, Chastain was your main ally as you've stated. Was there ever a time while Chastain was in the game that you made a big move?

Also, you hid in Chastain's shadow a lot and if you and Chastain were in the majority and you both made finals, do you think you could have beat him?

- Alright, so me and Chastain. He was my main ally, yes, but he very well knew that he wouldn't get to the end for being such a threat. And he had won twice, he didn't need approval from anyone, while I looked inferior compared to him so I think that's where the whole sheep thing came from. Did I make moves with him being in the game? Absolutely. First move, it was actually against him, Dave's blindside. Dave had much power and was aligned with Chastain and was a big name on our tribe, so I had a big part in getting him out and I also had an intuition that he had the idol, which was true. Next, Ice and Cheap, both of whom are great players and great people, again, I had a big part in it. Finally Losa, which is pretty much a known move, but that was kind of me and Chastain together.
As for being in Chastain's shadow, I'm sorry, but I don't see it that way. I voted against him, how would I be his shadow? You Villains didn't know what was happening and you made assumptions based on what you see. As for would have I beaten him, absolutely not. I wouldn't have taken him to the end, honestly because of the already known reasons.
3644 days 10 hours ago
flamingjoe
Joe, I have to agree with Natalie, by just reading your speech, it just seems like you jumped to the greener grasses whenever you felt you had the opportunity to do so. Now, don't get me wrong, you made the final 3 and that's very commendable. I have one thing to comment on though, which is you "initiating" my vote out. My elimination was set in stone since the first round post-merge. It was never your doing, and I wasn't targeting you. I was only agreeing to vote for you because Natalie told me this is what she wanted, and I thought I owed her for saving me the previous tribal. Granted, I felt that she was lying to me, but seeing how you/Logan/Bugs would never budge, she and Lynette were my best bet. So, I refuse to sit here and listen to you say that it was your move, this was Natalie's move. And well, you made a decision not to stick with the heroes post merge, though we gave you NO reason to flip, so now, when you actually need us, don't be surprised if we find it hard to stick with you.

I guess "initiated" was the wrong word. I just meant to say that I was the person who suggested to my three-person alliance that we vote for you. I wasn't saying that I was the main reason you were voted out by any means. What I meant was that I wasn't just allowing people to tell me whom to vote for; I was actually suggesting names and having a large input in the discussions at to whom was voted out. I think it's pretty obvious why I did flip, and I don't really think I have to justify it again. My odds of making the Final 3 were even slimmer if I'd stuck with the Heroes, as well as my odds of winning. I still completely believe that I made the right move.
3644 days 10 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
And maybe if you kept Dave, you would've been the one taking people to the end, instead of being taken there.

- Honestly, I think it would've been worse, because me with two big names? The vote would never happen in my favor. And that move was necessary to be honest, because if I hadn't done it, I would've been the sheep, letting you guys control me, while Dave was the threat.

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!