This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3638 days 16 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Its a shae=me too, I totally wanted to be bitter
3638 days 15 hours ago
Sunslicer2
ice you would be a unicorn <3
3638 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
Hate coming to these late because there's so much reading to do.

I don't have any questions as I'm fairly sure I've made up my mind who I'm going to vote for.
In all honesty this was my least favourite game I've ever played on tengaged (no offence link you're a great host and it's not a reflection on you at all, the game was run professionally and at an incredibly high standard). I've just never played such an unnecessarily drama filled game with a bunch of people who just need to grow up. People were so childish the whole way through calling each other names and other people sheep when they had no idea of what was going on. Then people got hypocritical and started doing the very same thing back to the people they were calling out. Players were disrespectful and tried to influence the game after they were gone and just today mail went around about tying the jury vote so nobody wins. I know some of these actions were just for fun but the majority of them were by an immature group of tactless individuals. In the words of Sue Hawk I'M TOTALLY SPENT JEFF!

I'm casting my vote for the player who had the biggest impact on the game, stayed out of the drama and generally seems like a nice person. Congratulations final 3, I commend the effort you put into this game and don't let anybody say you didn't play a good game because you all did in your own way.
3638 days 12 hours ago
Jxhn
Congrats Final 3. May the best man win!
3638 days 12 hours ago
dfalc7
Congrats on final 3 guys! Not what I expected at all but there's one of you I REALLY want to win over the others so hopefully he wins :)
3638 days 11 hours ago
dfalc7
Just sayin if you guys had kept me instead of Joe I would never have flipped :P

But yeah I was shit this season got blindsided with an idol in my pocket so bai me.
3638 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Congratz on the final 3 guys :) I'm going to try to be there for the reunion :)
3638 days 8 hours ago
themissinglink
3/9 votes received.
3638 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
You got the Andrea treatment Dave :(
3638 days 4 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Ilikebugs
I shouldve been taken to the end as a goat. That would be my dream f3(Not sim eww)

:*
3638 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I guess Sim doesn't have Bug's Jury vote :(
3638 days 1 hour ago
SimvivoRWay
He doesn't like it when someone points out his flaws in the game, which he started blaming on me.
3638 days ago
flamingjoe
I'm home from school, now, but it looks like there aren't any questions for me to answer lol
3638 days ago
SimvivoRWay
Haha, same :)
3637 days 23 hours ago
Sunslicer2
I've voted :3

Good luck finalists! :D

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!