This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4436 days 15 hours ago
daviewilly
Oh and just to back Zach up, without Dustin you would have been voted out immediately at the beginning of the merge, even WITH Galu's idiot members and lack of organization
4436 days 15 hours ago
LoganWorm
I sure hope I don't have to ever allow 2 days for voting again. >.<
4436 days 15 hours ago
Prozach
This is a pointless discussion (like talking to a lamppost). I've made my decision. Thank you everyone, and congratulations on "earning" (if you can call being a floater earning anything) 3rd place, Cochran
4436 days 15 hours ago
Prozach
You mean you aren't enjoying this Logan? Because I am
4436 days 15 hours ago
Emmett4
im back
4436 days 15 hours ago
Emmett4
hey at least im in the finals lol if thats the case i should get votes for ALL the jury members making a stratical error by getting here
4436 days 15 hours ago
Emmett4
instead of ur selfes
4436 days 15 hours ago
LoganWorm
No, I meant when Austin or Zach P. got voted out... one of those was a two day vote. And maybe the one after.
4436 days 15 hours ago
daviewilly
Cochran, what strategical error did I make?
4436 days 15 hours ago
daviewilly
Tell me with all of your final 3 wisdom.
4436 days 15 hours ago
Emmett4
by letting a so called floater make finals over u
4436 days 15 hours ago
daviewilly
And how did that happen?
4436 days 15 hours ago
Emmett4
by voting ur ass out duhhh lol so congrats on jury(if that counts as a accomplishment)lol u couldnt even make final day unlike me hahaha kk bye
4436 days 15 hours ago
daviewilly
I hope you realize you just lost any possible vote that could have crossed your path...
4436 days 15 hours ago
daviewilly
Hold on, I'll give my rebuttal once I do something

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!