This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4412 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
Come on in. Congrats to the final 3: Cochran, Erik, and Zach T.

At this time, I would like to ask you 3 to take a sit in the middle.
I would also like to bring in our jury, who will ask all of you questions.

Jury members, feel free to ask any questions to any 3 of the finalists.

Jury members, your votes are due @ 5:00 PM CST/11:00 PM BST Friday! If I don't receive your vote, it will not count.

This is NOT the reunion. This is the tribal council. I will announce the results at the reunion. We'll also look at the Rites of Passage from the eliminated castaways. Everyone will be able to comment on the Rites of Passage.
4412 days 4 hours ago
daviewilly
Lets goooooo
4412 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
I will start at 5:30 PM CST/11:30 PM BST. So I can mail out to all of the jury members and finalists.
4412 days 4 hours ago
elijah2020
ready *walks by daviewilly and spits on him "yea now what you gonna do"
4412 days 4 hours ago
daviewilly
I'm going to laugh at your second grade education...
4412 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
Okay, well I am just going to start.
4412 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
"I regret quitting, and the least fun part of the show was Jayson"

~ Clamp
4412 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
"I probably could have gotten further if someone hadn't voted for a different person in our alliance. I thought I was safe though most of the time."

~Z
4412 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
"There was a boring cast. I got voted out, instead of quitting, since I at least wanted to be jury."

~Austin
4412 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
"It was a good season that should've gone better. I feel disappointed, but also understand that it's just the way things are. My weakness was probably being a tad too blunt."

~Zach P.
4412 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
"I absolutely enjoyed my experience here on survivor, I played my heart out and gave it my all throughout the entire game. If I could've just made it passed that vote I could've done more. I could regret trying to get david out but he was my biggest threat to getting to the end but he was never supposed to know but somehow he found out. I guess it was going to work the night of my last challenge and forgetting the fact of that my last tribal was the last one for idols to be played, if I had remembered and factored that in we would've voted for either Zoey or Riley ."

~Dustin
4412 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
"It was excellent, and I hope to play again. I worked my ass off, and in the end my unluckiness bit my hard working ass and I was (not exactly) voted out. Yeah, I regret trying to get a goat for Dustin to send his votes at and I told him Kami by mistake when I really meant Riley, and by the time I noticed my mistake Dustin had already cast his votes."

~David
4412 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
"THE FUNNIEST PART OF THE SHOW WAS GEETING VOTED WHY?
BECUASE NOW THAT U DUMB BITCHES GOT ME OUT NOW LOOK I DECIDE IF U WIN LOLOL
IT CRACKLES ME WHEN I KNOW WHO VOTED ME OUT AND NOW IF THE FINAL THING COMES DOWN BY MY DESCION U WASTES ALL UR TIME TRYING TO GET ME OUT."

~ Eli
4412 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
That's all I have from you guys. Let's start the questioning.
4412 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm
daviewilly said (I deleted his post):
Okay so I have to leave so I'll post my questions and stuff before I go and check them out later. Congrats you three on making finals!

Cochran- I respected how well you tricked me into believing you were with me. I respect that, but it annoyed me how you were unable to own up to the fact that you did after I got voted out and asked you.  If you had told me straight up that you did, you would have probably gotten my vote. If you want it back you better do a really good job in tribal right now. Also, explain to me how you did NOT ride Dustin's coattails and make it to the end using good strategy. Good luck! :)

Erik- I barely talked to you at all. Dustin explained to me that you were his right hand man and everything when I was trying to get him to believe I flipped, so same thing I asked Cochran, explain to me how you made good moves on your own and didn't just do everything Dustin told you to do. Good luck! :)

Zach T. - Congrats on making finals, last Galu member! That will certainly play a part in my vote, but not that much, but still you're 1up the others.  What I'd like you to tell me is how you didn't just follow everything Galu and I told you throughout the game, and made moves for yourself.

If I had to vote right now without hearing anything from any of you, I would probably rank you as Zach T getting my vote, then Cochran than Erik (just because I don't know you very well.)

Good luck!

Watch nobody answer these after I took all the time to type them up..
4412 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm
Let's wait until the reunion to discuss any part of the game.

It's time for the finalists to shine! We'll have enough time on Friday & Saturday to chat, trust me. :)

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!