This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 [Survivor: Australia - The Outback]

Topic » Episode 2 [Survivor: Australia..

2877 days 16 hours ago
kekgeek
Ya, me and Jake had a lot of convos about the vote over Skype so that is why Logan did not have much info on our talks. But great work Logan it is a fun, read, this episode is another episode where I can't stand Brenelle and why he is the only one I can't get along with on this site. So wishy washy and created stuff out of nowhere (what can be a good game play) but he honestly believes it all based on confessionals.

Thanks once again for doing this Logan even if it will be the end of me soonish
2877 days 16 hours ago
ccwagu
(OBLIGATORY) EDGIC CHART AND CONFESSIONAL COUNT:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dbDB34OzR6rzS2T9u9UWU03wz9cBf2MIH233lj4MlQE/edit?usp=sharing
Correct me if I am wrong with anything!
2877 days 16 hours ago
LoganWorm
The challenge has enough visibility to pop over INV. Just enough. UTRP1.
2877 days 16 hours ago
ccwagu
yeah, i guess that counts
i've corrected both players now
2877 days 16 hours ago
LoganWorm
That looks about right, BLAH.
2877 days 16 hours ago
LoganWorm
@ Jacob, the only thing really missing this episode was more of your perspective.
2877 days 16 hours ago
ccwagu
anyway, i'm going to sleep now
if there's anything else that's wrong, post it and i'll see it in the morning
but thanks for finally uploading the episode logan! 'twas great like the last one ;P
2877 days 16 hours ago
Stilts12
What does it mean when ur a contender
2877 days 16 hours ago
Stilts12
I don't understand the contender thing
2877 days 16 hours ago
LoganWorm
Contender I think is contender to win maybe?

Type B though, I have no clue.
2877 days 16 hours ago
ccwagu
contenders are the ones with the winners edit
they mark, ranking most to 4th most, whose edit corresponds with that of a winner

type b represents the person who could fly under the radar and could have a chance of winning
2877 days 16 hours ago
brenelle1120
surprised russell has no confessionals!
2877 days 16 hours ago
Stilts12
So I had the winners edit twice. I am the only one so far to have the winners edit in 2 episodes
2877 days 16 hours ago
kekgeek
@ Jacob, the only thing really missing this episode was more of your perspective.

Yah Logan a lot of my conversations of this vote where over skype with Jake my fault of not adding you to the chat. I knew Max was going for the most part, I heard Brenelle was going to vote out Max, so I knew I could not save Max. So I voted Brenlle because I wanted to know what alliance he was really in and if he did vote with the Max side I would break the tie.

I voted Brenlle out of anger of feeling backstabed but in hindsight dumb reason to vote for him bad gameplay by myself
2877 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
Reading this honestly people are really portraying me in a different way of what was really happening. I didn't even make that alliance I was just part of it...

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!