This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 [Survivor: Australia - The Outback]

Topic » Episode 2 [Survivor: Australia..

2877 days 6 hours ago
kekgeek
Ya Max that was what I was saying Brenelle created the alliance, and created something out of nowhere that you created it and were the leader what can be good gameplay but in his confessionals it seems like he honestly believes you created everything and were the leader of the group.
2877 days 2 hours ago
Carraid73
For anyone lucky enough NOT to be on Guwing during the first four or five votes, I'd like to sort of reiterate how much of a tool Brendon was. You can see how interested he is in being s complete dick to everybody on their way out. You see him working with Max for a majority of the episode even though he has plans against him, and right when Max is voted out and Brendon won the vote, he still feels the need to taunt him and say "so glad to see you go!" Not anything against his gameplay, but just keep that in mind for your Edgic charts.
2877 days 2 hours ago
Carraid73
Also, I know history is written by the victors and blah blah blah, but Max does not deserve an OTTN5 on that Edgic chart. I think that was handed out a little too loosely. I'd go CPM4.
2877 days 1 hour ago
z3ro
the shade of it all
2877 days 1 hour ago
bradyspaulding16
Yes I fucking loved this episode it was great seeing me overcome this
2876 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Oh and to put some insight of my perspective this episode which didn't make the cut was, I made an alliance with Exiled Victoria for the clue. Which I didn't get because she didn't have it :/
2876 days 21 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
Hey! I am not a contender lol
2876 days 19 hours ago
ccwagu
i will not be very prominent during the third and fourth episodes sadly :(
i was busy being in new york
2876 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
*Writes down “Max” and holds up vote*
I really hope you go home tonight trying to take me down is not something I like. You messed with the wring person it is my turn to strike and you think your the master. I think not. Bye bitch!

So proud of this quote can bye bitch be the episode title lol
2876 days 19 hours ago
brenelle1120
Who sai the episode quote
2876 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
there is no episode quote yet
2876 days 19 hours ago
Stilts12
yes there is. the episode quote for 2
is

Trying to fool everyone
2876 days 18 hours ago
Stilts12
Brady Johnson (Guwing):
I think that means he is playing you my friend. He is literally "trying to play(fool) everyone" and this shows.

Brady made episode 2 title
2876 days 18 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Oh sweet I didn't know that
2876 days 18 hours ago
Carraid73
I think the worst thing is people who watched Mean Girls and said to themselves, "I can be that way."

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!