This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Solitario

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Solitario

3340 days 8 hours ago
LoganWorm

*Watches as everyone walks into the tribal council area* We'll now bring in the members of our jury. Patrick, and Kelly voted out at the last tribal council.

Votes are due ASAP (@ 8:00 PM CST/9:00 PM EST on 4/13/15). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
3340 days 8 hours ago
LoganWorm
FELIX - Are you completely and entirely alone in this game right now?

JOSH, PAUL - Does Ryan being evacuated change the game a lot?

ERIK - This is your second immunity win. Do you think you truly needed it other than, "this is Survivor you could always be in trouble!"?

ZACH - Are you feeling some animosity having entered the voting process last tribal council and receiving a vote?

JAKE D. - What happened at the last vote?

JAKE F. - Who is to be trusted in this game?

RYJAM - Do you believe you're a controversial name in this game?
3340 days 8 hours ago
LoganWorm
PUT YOUR NAME for more questions / discussion.
3340 days 8 hours ago
Survivorgame1

-

Not too much! But it just ranks all of us one place higher
3340 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
ERIK - This is your second immunity win. Do you think you truly needed it other than, "this is Survivor you could always be in trouble!"?

Yeah; I felt I needed it tonight. Someone tossed their vote at last tribal and no one has come forward. This game is going to get harder as everyone wants to be sitting at the end.. .

Another Question -
3340 days 8 hours ago
CharlieBibi
FELIX - Are you completely and entirely alone in this game right now?

No. I'll leave it at that ;)

Another Question
3340 days 8 hours ago
mman23

From my perspective, it doesn't. He certainly wasn't in my plans, and I'm not sure he really was in anyone else's. He never really seemed present in this game...

I'll have another!
3340 days 8 hours ago
LoganWorm
FELIX - When you put it like that, do you think some people are having some different reactions to tonight's vote? Who should be worried then?
3340 days 8 hours ago
tundrahenry101
JAKE D. - What happened at the last vote?

Literally I have no clue. People had their own agendas so that's why the vote was scattered instead of having it unified.
3340 days 8 hours ago
CharlieBibi
FELIX - When you put it like that, do you think some people are having some different reactions to tonight's vote? Who should be worried then?

Well people are definately approaching more options than the last two tribals where it was just one big majority alliance taking out the outsiders.
I see some change now and hopefully it's not fake
3340 days 8 hours ago
TheBenj14
JAKE F. - Who is to be trusted in this game?

Depends on who you are and what position you are in. For me personally I trust Shanini lol, unfortunately nobody here is named that so nobody :(
3340 days 8 hours ago
LoganWorm
JAKE D. - With Felix mentioning that there's an opportunity for change people are taking, does that concern you with the idea that people could have their own agendas?
3340 days 8 hours ago
LoganWorm
PAUL - Concerned to see three votes for you last tribal council?

JOSH - Is the game getting to a point where people are beginning to backstab each other?

FELIX - Does this mean you could be safe tonight?
3340 days 8 hours ago
tundrahenry101
JAKE D. - With Felix mentioning that there's an opportunity for change people are taking, does that concern you with the idea that people could have their own agendas?

Yea definitely. If people don't feel comfortable where they are, they could flip. That's scary if you're someone who is comfortable and hoping others in your alliance are too. Tides could turn this Tribal... Who knows¿
3340 days 8 hours ago
CharlieBibi
FELIX - Does this mean you could be safe tonight?

Well I survived the last two despite being one of the two biggest targets at both tribal councils so there's definately a guardian angel looking out for me

I do think I'm safer than I was 2 rounds ago. That mean I'm not going home? No. That mean I finally have conversations with people? Yes.
3340 days 8 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Another question

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!