This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Finale and Reunion

Topic » Live Finale and Reunion

3426 days 10 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Mearl, what did you think of the crazy Final 5 tribal? Who did you think would go F5 and beyond?
3426 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Alot of potential returnees this season! It would be hard to pick from any of you honestly. Everybody here is an option.

Also, wiki page is not done yet lol. I fell behind but plan to play catch up this past week.

I also have to add the last week's confessionals to the viewer's lounge, which is now open
3426 days 10 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
could we look into the vl
3426 days 10 hours ago
Carraid73
Let us Vl
3426 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
tell me what you thought about me mearl
3426 days 10 hours ago
thatonepeople
true i tried to ask people what was happening and they would ignore me (mainly Paul) so ya :P that sucked
3426 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
BUT THAT IS ALL FOR TODAY!

I have to head out but I'll answer any questions anybody posts here.

Thank you all for playing. Merry Christmas, if that is your thing, and have a happy new year!
3426 days 10 hours ago
Carraid73
Open the Vl :)
3426 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Jimbo, I thought you were too loyal lol. Im not sure if you got hit by a blindside but you need to put your trust into somebody and you just put them in the wrong people I guess. I thought you had the game on lockdown in the early merge stages.
3426 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
It is open!
3426 days 10 hours ago
muffinman
35 min agoMearl
The Villain this season was..... Daniel!

He laid low for a while but when he did start playing hard he turned on Jimbo and Muffin who he had been working with for most of the game.

Wtf is this I literally like lied to the entire jury.
Also, Jimbo never would have been blindsided if it wasn't for me.

Thanks for that one
3426 days 10 hours ago
muffinman
Review of me?
3426 days 10 hours ago
amf7410
Mearl what did you think of me too
3426 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
I wasn't loyal to so many people lol I just had a great alliance and didn't want to flip on them because it was the smartest idea not to

explain how I was "too loyal" when I backstabbed or blindsided someone for over half of the times I went to tribal
3426 days 10 hours ago
DryIceBros
Sorry I just got here. I was at dinner and found out my sister who was in Africa is going to be with my family for Christmas. Also, do I have any chance of returning? :P

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!