This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Finale and Reunion

Topic » Live Finale and Reunion

3426 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
IF YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU WHAT I THOUGHT OF YOUR GAME PLAY I WILL TOO!
3426 days 22 hours ago
thatonepeople
LOL i tried but i was screwed :P
3426 days 22 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
me !
3426 days 22 hours ago
thatonepeople
OOH tell me
3426 days 22 hours ago
Carraid73
I think Mearl should also tell people how likely their eventual return is ;)
3426 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
^^^ ;)
3426 days 22 hours ago
byp123
Tell me Mearl. I know I performed pretty poorly ;P
3426 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
agreed =P
3426 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
NEXT SEASON PREVIEW:

A new group of castaways will meet new obstacles in attempting to win the game. This twist will likely force the players to start playing hard right away and set up for an exciting pre-merge game. The best competitors on the tribe may get a leg up in the game, however the people at the bottom will also have the power to change their fate in the game very quickly!

The season's apps will be posted later tonight or tomorrow, season will start January 2nd!
3426 days 22 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
did you finish the wiki page :O
3426 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
^^
3426 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
Rose-Angela: I was hoping you'd get out early because your name was so long to type and has a hyphen lol. But on a game play level you seemed to be able to tap into each aspect of the game but never seemed to be the most dominant in one. You were good at challenges, but there were better.. You talked to people but others did more... You had a good strategic game but others plotted harder (and maybe that was their downfall). Overall though you were a well rounded player and maybe its not the best to be the best at one particular aspect in the game.
3426 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Next season sounds epic!
3426 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
Thatone- You were fun to watch and I was hoping you'd be around longer. Your biggest weakness may have been not being in the loop on what was happening and people seemed to want to target you. I see a lot of potential in you as a player moving forward!

Scott- I felt like you didn't give it your all at times, but from your confessionals it seemed you have a good strategic game that could help you make it far. Others just seemed able to devote more time to this game. Greg also made your targeted because he didnt want you to get out scott-free
3426 days 22 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
" I was hoping you'd get out early because your name was so long to type and has a hyphen"

HELPPPPPPPP I CANT

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!