This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

1649 days 5 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
as well billy you're WRONG.
raul didn't piss the jury off in the game he did it as well tonight again ;) xoxo step down everyone
1649 days 5 hours ago
NanoNerd
Oh damn...
1649 days 5 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
nick whats ur question
1649 days 5 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
and mine was never answered...
1649 days 5 hours ago
LaGafas
I'll gladly take a question from Nick btw since nobody has said if he can or not. I mean, Ivy isnt a jury and asked so I guess he can ask something. Better be good.
1649 days 5 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
also when is the vote revealed
1649 days 5 hours ago
LaGafas
I did answer your question Ivy, page 4.
1649 days 5 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
oop yeah the final 7 I missed that sorry raul
step down ivy! bad girl
1649 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
Nick deserved jury
1649 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
He wouldn't have even gone up unless brian came off, i was putting bobby and drew up before him

He got screwed by the third nom twist tbh
1649 days 5 hours ago
NanoNerd
Technically you’re the one who put me up Noah.
1649 days 5 hours ago
LaGafas
It's getting shade up in here.
1649 days 5 hours ago
NanoNerd
I also have one thing to say.

I got screwed because all of the people I trusted suddenly turned on me. I had their backs, yet they all screwed me over. Noah put me up despite me begging him not to, and he kept reassuring me I was safe. Then I was evicted. Ivy and Alejandro both admitted to flipping on me, and I’m pretty sure the other vote was Gabe. I don’t think this was a smart move, because evicting me pre-jury and bring Brian to jury would throw a bitter vote into the mix.

I do not get to cast a vote, but if I did, it would go to Ivy. She has done a lot to be where she is today. She has made alliances, won competitions, and much more. I didn’t really know Raul very well. What has he done? Plus, voting for Ivy would’ve proven that I’m not ENTIRELY a bitter juror. I will admit to being a little bitter, but at the end of the day, I’ll still recognize the best gameplay.
1649 days 5 hours ago
LaGafas
I've won more comps than Ivy -.-" hahahaha But I agree Nick, getting you out was a stupid idea, and I told Alejandro, Ivy and Gabe, if they wanted a shot at Noah, make it a blindside. You were just the victim of them being anzious of getting Noah out.
1649 days 5 hours ago
LaGafas
Also, I think we both had equal alliances around 3/4 group chats (in Noah's exposed you can find them LOL).

But what is true is your point of you not knowing anything about me. I don't like talking to people that I have no connection with, that first convo is very weird and if you (in general) don't come to talk to me, I guess you just don't care about me (which could be seemed the same way around, but that's just how I feel towards opening new conversations), that's why I only talked to the people that I really liked talking to. I only made one attempt of talking to someone who I wasn't sure I was going to connect with and that was Billy, and we all know how that turned out LOL.

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!