This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

1649 days 4 hours ago
kyledd
Yes ivy you can ask questions
1649 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Lmao Ivy just torched his ass
1649 days 4 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
poof
1649 days 4 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
noah ur step down ivy comment was hilarious!!!! ur too funny where do you get ur content from/think of these things lol
1649 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
lololol
1649 days 4 hours ago
LaGafas
Before F7 yes, I hadn't won anything so I felt like I was part of things but not calling any shots. So before my F7 I felt like I was on the bottom of gameplay. But then I started winning some comps, I won that HOH and wanted Noah out, who was the biggest target so if it wasn't him, I wanted to take out the biggest goat (one of two extremes had to go). On F6 I won veto and thanks to me (and Alejandro) WE all got to evict Noah, cause honey, that was a team effort. On F5 I won again and same in F3 so as it progressed I felt like as I was targeting people on the "bottom" I was also raising in strategic, social and physical.

I said it, I felt like me and you were the underdogs with all of these big dogs going at each other and we protected each other cause we knew how valuable we were for each other's games and we outlasted them.
1649 days 4 hours ago
LaGafas
YOU WERE SAVED BY KYLE SAYING THERE WAS A 75% CHANCE WHOEVER WAS EVICTED CAME BACK INTO THE GAME

I actually wasn't, I was saved by my housemates who decided to save me. No life vest, no shipwreck power, no nothing. The fear of me coming back is what got me through that week, no powers.
1649 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Yeah you totally did your part to get me out by just guessing prices and not looking them up step down Noah
1649 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Lol that's bullshizzle to make it sound like u didn't need twists to save ur ass

Whatever i'm pretty sure Ivy has it in the bag ima go offline and eat my vegan instant ramen with soy sauce now bye
1649 days 4 hours ago
skimmilk4
*vote changed*
1649 days 4 hours ago
LaGafas
I didn't even need to look up the prices to best you. Internet not always has the answers to everything, look at your rock paper scissors guess lol.

Who really thinks that fucking fake wooden small table would cost 80$? Like common sense baby, that's what I used.
1649 days 4 hours ago
Bvance1212
hello

I don't appreciate having my name brought up in shit im not even in. This game was way too twisty and required people to basically lean on powers to keep them in the game for longer than they were supposed to me.
im old fashioned.

Raul didn't need a lifevest or any type of power given to him to actually make it to this point.
ivy needed the halting hex to be sitting here.

In comparison, Raul, your social game fucking sucked dick. you treated the people against you like shit
Ivy did not do that and was actually a decent social player

Contrary to what noah is spewing, my vote is still in the air. Im leaning one way but we will see

Question for ivy - Why should I vote you when you were supposed to be evicted early jury?
Question for Raul- Why should I vote you when you did nothing but piss half the jury off out the door?

Question for both of you and be honest. Would you be sitting here without Gabe ? Because hes the real winner of this season and everyone knows it.
1649 days 4 hours ago
NanoNerd
Ik I’m not a jury member, but I’m here too! Can I say something, or will my comment be deleted?
1649 days 4 hours ago
LaGafas
Billy - I didn't piss the jury off that much I believe, I was just sincere with where my position was. I told Brian very politely that I was not going to work with him, no drama. I sent Drew out without any drama. I voted out Bobby, no drama. I didn't use the veto on Noah and he just left the group chat cause he doesn't know how to lose. Alejandro was no drama. Now the tricky ones were you and Gabe. With you I believe I didn't treat you like shit until you came at me, we ignored eachother all game, and while I was HOH I felt like it was a good moment to connect with you, we had small talk which it seemed to me that you weren't very interested in talking, so it was clear that we weren't going to work together. I guess I just can't start a relationship at F7. For Gabe I REALLY didn't think he was going to be pissed off at me, and that's 100% real. We had a relationship BEYOND the game, and you can understand that since you have cut REAL FRIENDS in a F3 situation just to have a better shot at winning. I thought our relationship was stronger than that, but I guess it wasn't.

And do I believe I'd be sitting here without Gabe? No obviously, but I wouldn't be sitting here without Noah, without Ivy, without Alejandro, in BB you have to use people for social climb, for shielding yourself, etc. I just knew when I had to cut him and it was not sooner than F3. He helped my game but so did a lot of people.
1649 days 4 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
okay well first off billy
I wasn't. Due to me using the power I received...didnt fight for and I honestly believe this (but noah can confirm if im right or wrong) that I wouldn't have been nomed with gabe if I didn't have all those powers. and if I was still nomed next to gabe even without my powers then the house would've taken gabe out by that point as I stayed true to my core strategy of never being the top dog or biggest player/target until the end

secondly.
no. without gabe I most likely wouldn't have made it here but without me I don't know if he would've either. we worked side by side helping each other along the way. in the first question or so I did already say how I wasn't surprised at the final hoh as I felt both would've taken me and I was expecting gabe to leave since he played a great game...the best game and got the good kinda blood on his hands and by final three he was up to his neck in blood and eventually he drowned in it. making me the biggest threat on the final day

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!