This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

1645 days 9 hours ago
kyledd
1645 days 8 hours ago
kyledd
Ivy's Opening Statement:

Okay, hello jury! First off what a great and iconic and dramatic season this was. I’m so happy to be here but I’m not necessarily surprised. Short term wise I felt like Gabe and Raul both would’ve taken me to finals which Raul did so I didn’t need to win the Final HOH regardless and in the long term, I felt like I never was in danger of going home.  I think I only sat on the block on eviction night one time next to Brian when I felt so safe and protected in this house by many of you that I didn’t even use my halting hex power to stop that eviction as well as my target that week was even worse as I had just won the King of the World Power (kind of obvious it was me IMO) and I still stayed thanks to my various alliances and genuine connections I made in this house. Next week Noah won a consecutive HOH and I started to realize I had too much obvious power so I used my King Power and that gained me an ally in Raul for the rest of the jury phase and from there I announced that I was stopping the eviction and had no more power making myself fade into the dark again out of people’s radar. I not only had good relationships with three-quarters of the jury but I also worked well and loyalty with many of you. I hope you bring it with these jury questions because this game isn’t over and I still need to EARN IT and EARN the respect of all of you. Good luck Raul and make the best decision for the winner.
1645 days 7 hours ago
kyledd
Raul's Opening Statement:

First of all, I want to congratulate Ivy on making Final 2 with me. We’ve been aligned since before people knew about our relationship and we kept it quiet on the low until we had to, so I want to say thank you because I think neither of us would be here without the other, thanks.

Now onto my game, for starters this was only my second group game ever and I wasn’t the very first moment and when I log in I see that I’m already at the bottom being 3rd class and people threw my name because I was a threat (I don’t know how they knew who I was lol) but someone voted for me because he felt threatened by me so I decided to go hard at the beginning for comps but after throwing the first HOH to Noah I found myself in a very good position with a pre-made alliance with Gabe and another with Gabe and Noah. To this trio later came Alejandro and now I had two of the strongest competitors fighting for my life while Gabe and I were literally just throwing, also I couldn’t win HOH’s cause of the damn twist, would have to put some of my allies up for nomination and that would have been a disaster. The latest to come to the alliance was Ivy who I already talked on private but then Alejandro decides to turn on Noah and while I thought that was dumb, I told him to go on and turn on him but that I couldn’t so I just stayed on bother of their good side but Alejandro put me up as a replacement so what did I have to do? Throw him under the bus and make my posture clear with Noah so he would save me, and he made sure to get all the votes for me. The house was pretty divided and we got out one of the biggest targes, Brian, who I told Gabe since Day 2 that we wanted him out but once again, no blood.

After this, I saw how Noah started to lose some power, comps and I decided to flip and go back with Gabe, Ivy, and Alejandro, seeing Noah won the veto, my strategy was to take out the most goat players so that way I was the perfect goat to take to the final, and that’s how Drew and Bobby left.

At this point, it was pretty obvious Noah was the odd man out and with Alejandro’s HOH win and my veto win, we took him out, there was no other way, so well done. Everyone was getting annoyed by him.

The move against Billy was the easiest to make, I knew Gabe would have probably taken me to F2, Ivy as well and Alejandro was just more likely than Billy, so he had to go cause he was no Bueno for my game. At F3 I knew always that if I wanted to at least have a shot at winning I had to take Gabe out. He has been nice to EVERYONE, has not done a single bad thing, all of his comp wins were thrown to him or luck cause he didn’t want any power, he’s super charming and his social game could take him easily to the victory no matter what his game plan was and if it wasn’t me taking him out, nobody would have ever taken him out I believe.

In summary, I believe I’ve played a very calculated game, hiding when I needed to, winning comps when I needed to, winning 3 HOH’s and 1 Veto and those being used to better my game at all times, flipping sides when needed to without it making obvious. Maybe I didn’t care about making the strongest relationships with people but I just don’t like rimming people’s asshole just to be my friends, but I made the enough socially to get me here, I didn’t fake any relationship with anyone, everyone I’ve talked to is because I felt like it, not solely because I wanted anything in exchange from them. We’ve all been saying, “It’s a game not personal” so I hope whenever you guys vote if you truly believe my game was better than Ivy’s vote for me if you don’t vote for him.
1645 days 7 hours ago
kyledd
And with that, the jury has the floor. Jurors please ask as many questions as you want, I will also be asking questions as well. Final 2, please check periodically and answer questions as they are asked.

Thank you and Good Luck!
1645 days 7 hours ago
kyledd
I'll start, my question is to both of the jurors! Go through each jury member and explain why they deserve to be in the Final 2 over you.
1645 days 7 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
My question is for Raul: Raul, after some discussion, some of the jurors believe that Ivy made more big moves than you. In your opinion, what was the biggest move you made this season that you can take the credit for?
1645 days 7 hours ago
Tester
Ivy and Raul, please tell me your biggest move you made in this game that you can take credit for. I'm undecided.
1645 days 7 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
My next question is: Ivy, some people believe that you floated or rode people's coattails to make it this far, please explain why that shouldn't be true and the reasoning why you believe that you made it this far
1645 days 4 hours ago
LaGafas
Kyle - I'm going to be honest and jury is going to hate me for my answer and I don't want it to come across cocky, but if they didn't make it, they don't deserve to be here. They did something wrong and we took advantages of the situation to be here, so I don't think they deserve to be in the F2 to be honest.
1645 days 4 hours ago
LaGafas
Alejandro - I made great moves to get me further in the game. I nommed Noah to cover my back with you, which was a good move since next week you won HOH and didn't nominate me because of that. I got out the BIGGEST goat, who was the best F2 scenario for everyone. I got Billy out cause he was the only won in the way of me being F2 since I believe Ivy would have taken me, Gabe would have taken me and even you maybe would have taken me if you believed you could beat me. And I took out Fan Favourite, Tengaged's sweetheart, Gabe, everyone loves him, including me and it was a 100% savage move to get out everyone's favourite to win just before finale. Also I did all of this with NO powers, just with my social game, my strategic game and my comp wins, that since F7, I one either HOH or veto except in F4 which my social game saved me.
1645 days 4 hours ago
LaGafas
Oh, and without me, it wouldn't have been possible to get Noah out which we all wanted out since F11 lol.
1645 days 4 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
@DREW
my biggest move...although there were many, the climax *gabe masturbates more* move was in the double where Noahs life vest power was used. Alejandro won hoh and didn't nominate noah (still don't know why) and instead raul and someone else. I won that veto when I needed it most. not for my safety but to gain an ally and flush a power to the already strongest player at the time. with using it on raul after Alejandro was mad at me for defying him I convinced him to put noah up finally and we all voted him out leaving him powerless and still keep ample amount of people in this game
1645 days 4 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
@ALEJANDO
I don't think I rode coattails socially, but absolutely I rode yours for all those hohs I didn't really need to win any comps except when I wanted to kick my game into high gear and up a notch. like said ^^ as well I had you on one side keeping me safe and raul on the other working perfectly for me. even prior to this noah was in an alliance with you myself gabe...maybe someone else idk but he even was keeping us safe for time too.
socially I didn't not ride coattails I instigated fights on the main page which caused people to fracture and lose relationships with one another. I was never neutral and yet always in the middle and in the clear so to speak. I had great strategy with the noah vote and even with exposing myself to lose the painted picture of me being threatening and powerful come the first week of jury or so
so in an aspect where I could, I rhode coattails for other comp winners
and when morally I wanted to be active and talk to everyone I was calling shots and keeping my alliances in line and to the end. my main three t the end were all 4th 3rd and in finals w me
1645 days 4 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
@ Kyle I don't think they do. I outwitted outlasted and outplayed them. I won comps when I deemed nessacary to progress my game and let others take out people I needed gone to let me sweep by while socially controlling very much each week.
I do have my equivalent which is nice things to commend the jury on.
I felt like me and gabe were fucking twins honestly and played exactly the same game in my opinion so he was just as strong as me game wise until the end when I had a stronger connection to raul for him to vote him out. but he played so great and I wouldn't have made it here without his alliance with me and also just his daily friendship and checking in with me when he wasn't....busy *wank want*
noah was incredibly social and I knew from the start he would win if he wasn't taken out soon enough. he played a very good social game actually with strong points and compelling arguments when he was in need (almost kept drew bc of it) (and bobby) he played so strong physically...almost too strong and that is what I think put me over him in the end.
1645 days 3 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
@ Kyle as well I really learned something from each players downfall; on the spot, which helped me encompass as many players games as possible to learn from their mistakes/shortcomings and optimize my standing in the house. I learned to now win excessive comps @noah @Alejandro and learned to be active and make many social connections and always respond asap to people talking game with me @bobby @drew I tried to be as congenial and attentive as possible to make myself an attractive and charming person to talk to and talk game with instead of having rocky relationships with the house @Brian
1645 days 3 hours ago
LaGafas
Drew - To sum up the answer I gave to Alejandro since it's basically the same question, if I could only choose one I'd say get rid of my favourite person here, Gabe in F3. He's social game was flawless and he got everyone out without needing to win anything and he didn't expect me to have the courage to get him out since we had a F2 deal since Day1 and I went back on my word since I saw how good his game was.

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!