This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pov meetings

Topic » Pov meetings

1654 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
This is NOT a hard decision, I have decided to use the power of veto on myself.

Raul, as head of household, it is now you're responsibility to name a new houseguest as a replacement nominee.
1654 days 8 hours ago
LaGafas
My replacement is Bobby. Never talked to him, I don't know who you are. You seem kinda of a good goat to take to F2 and at least if I'm not gonna take a big threat to win this game, I'll take out a good threat to place 2nd. Either way, I hope everyone goes after Drew since he's basiclly Noah's second vote so that way everyone plays with only one vote.
1654 days 8 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
okay well thanks for safety again good luck...to those two strangers lol pce y'all
1654 days 8 hours ago
kyledd
Final nominees are Bobby & Drew. Please send me your eviction votes no later than Thursday at 6PM, this is when we will have the next Double Eviction.
1652 days 8 hours ago
kyledd
Welcome back to KDBB2, minutes ago Noah won the Power of Veto Competition and will most likely save himself, lets listen in on some last minute strategy.
1652 days 7 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Julie Chen realness w the reporting....Kylie
1652 days 7 hours ago
kyledd
BadGirlsClubfan
Julie Chen realness w the reporting....Kylie

My name is Kyle for the 404475155 time.
1652 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
I've decided to use the power of veto on myself, and i'm letting everyone here know I'm voting to evict my replacement nominee, use my vote to flip it.

Cuz evicting Bobby isn't a good move at all.
1652 days 7 hours ago
kyledd
Gabe, since Noah has vetoed himself, please name his replacement.
1652 days 7 hours ago
skimmilk4
I choose to nominate Billy as my replacement. Love you bub
1651 days 7 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
noah: FUCK YOU ALEJANDO
FUCK YOU ALEJANDO
FUCK YOU ALEJANDO
FUCK YOU ALEJANDO
FUCK YOU ALEJANDO

everyone im using the veto on myself this comp was stupid bc it wasn't a spam comp which are my only talent in life
stupid ass Alejandro name a replacement

was this accurate enough for a voice over
1651 days 7 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
I am the ventriloquist of the season
1648 days 9 hours ago
kyledd
Billy and Gabe have been nominated for eviction, but Gabe won the Power of Veto and can save Billy or himself. Gabe please make your decision in less than five minutes.
1648 days 9 hours ago
skimmilk4
Hi I won the POV and i get to use it if i want and i choose to do so - on myself.

So Raul please choose a replacement nominee, thank you.
1648 days 9 hours ago
LaGafas
There's not that many I can choose from... Sorry Alejandro, I nom you, as I said, you're just a pawn.

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!