This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pov meetings

Topic » Pov meetings

1657 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
This is the veto meeting.  Drew and Gabe have been nominated for eviction, but I have the power to veto one of the nominations.
1657 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, this is not a hard decision for me.  The KOTW tried to take control of this week, but ultimately, I’m going to take it back.  I have decided to use the power of veto on Drew.
1657 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
As HOH, it is also my responsibility to name a replacement nominee.  Ivy, based on the poll section and who did come off the block, I’m pretty sure you’re the KOTW, and you have a shipwreck power.  And we’re against each other, so I’m going to make the obvious decision, and I’m going to put you back up on the block.  Hopefully there’s no hard feelings, it’s just a game.

With that, this veto meeting is adjourned. *shuts veto box*
1655 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
Ivy, please stand and make your veto decision.
1655 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
I volunteer to go home, use the power of veto put me up vote me out
1655 days 15 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
I have chosen to use the power of veto on raul
1655 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
Alejandro, please name your replacement nominee.
1655 days 15 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
Okay guys
1655 days 15 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
I’m really sorry, but
1655 days 15 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
I don’t know if I can do this...
1655 days 15 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
...my replacement nominee is Noah
1655 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
lol, flushing my lifevest on the last week of it im dead

gl drew
1655 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
Final nominees are Drew and Noah. Everyone you have FIVE minutes to send me your eviction vote, otherwise I go off the list you sent me. If you did not send a list then you will receive a penalty.
1654 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
Drew and Noah have been nominated for eviction, but Noah has won the Power of Veto and can save one of the two nominees. Noah, please make your decision here no later than 11:59PM ESt tonight.
1654 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
This is the veto meeting.  Drew and I have been nominated for eviction, but I have the power to veto one of the nominations.

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!