This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pov meetings

Topic » Pov meetings

1663 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
Least dramatic veto meeting yet lol
1663 days 22 hours ago
NanoNerd
Yeah I already talked to who I needed to, so I jumped right into it lol
1661 days 5 hours ago
kyledd
Bobby, Brian and Drew have been nominated for eviction, but Bobby has the power to save one of the three nominees from eviction, Bobby please post your veto decision no later than tonight at 11:59PM EST.

Noah, if Bobby removes himself or Brian from the block, please also have your replacement ready by 11:59PM EST Tonight. If he removes Drew, no replacement will be made.
1660 days 20 hours ago
bklimas
I have decided to use the veto on myself.

Noah you must now choose a replacement.
1660 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, so everyone here knows the objective this week, it’s to get Brian out.  The person I’m nominating right now is a pawn, they shouldn’t have anything to worry about assuming Brian doesn’t pull anything out of his asshole so I’m going off the person who probably has the least incentive to go after Brian out of my choices remaining, and that is going to be Nick.  Sorry man, but you voted with him on the Zac eviction and he didn’t try to light you up like a Menorah.  I hope you stay this week.  You’re my replacement nominee.
1660 days 18 hours ago
NanoNerd
I don’t wanna be evicted on my birthday!
1657 days 4 hours ago
kyledd
Bobby and Drew have been nominated for eviction, but Noah has the power to veto one of the two nominees.

Noah, please post your decision immediatly.
1657 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
This is the veto meeting.  Bobby and Drew have been nominated for eviction, but I have the power to veto one of the nominations.

Alejandro, you’ve made your intent very clear to me for the week that you want nominations to be kept the same.  I don’t know if you were spewing bullshit or not, or how much danger I was in.  But regardless, I’m not doing what you want.  I have the right to do what I want with my power of veto, even if you are HOH.

I want to take everyone back to last week.  I trusted people to get rid of Brian, but Gabe, Ivy, and Alejandro.  Probbly the 3 people I talked to the most flipped the vote, and I had no idea it was even happening till the votes came back.  So to me, that means I have free reign to lie to y’all and not to what you want on your HOHs, because you guys didn’t do what I wanted on mine.  Despite me backing up Alejandro and being the deciding vote to evict Zac. 

So, Alejandro, I never intended to keep nominations the same so you could get out of the week with all the most active players happy with you, and so you could just ride the middle easily.  Not happening.

I’m using the power of veto to save Drew. *places veto necklace around Drew’s neck*

Now Alejandro, you need to name a replacement nominee.  Keep in mind, Gabe has a DIAMOND POWER OF VETO.  So not only can you flush it on a week like this where the evictee likely comes back, but you can also flush it in a week where you are safe and he can’t retaliate against you.  If you let him keep his diamond power of veto when flushing it is probbly the only legitimate use for the week, then it’ll be apparent that y’all are working closely together, and I will attempt to retaliate appropriately.
1657 days 3 hours ago
Bvance1212
Shut up noah. you type too much

boo noah
1657 days 3 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
So when I did my nominations this week, I decided to keep things simple by nominating people that weren’t so active in the house
1657 days 3 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
Noah, I do know that Gabe does have a diamond POV, but I’m done doing your dirty work and having people try to manipulate my decisions, so with that said, I’ve decided to go with my gut and still follow my rule for nominations
1657 days 3 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
So with that said, I’m sorry but my replacement nominee is Raul
1654 days 18 hours ago
kyledd
Alejandro and Brian have been nominated for eviction
But billy has won the forced veto meaning he must now save one of the two nominees
1654 days 18 hours ago
kyledd
Billy has chosen to save Alejandro! Noah please name your replacement
1654 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, so I need to name a replacement nominee.   Ultimately, I said I would try to flush whatever was won in the Shipwreck.  And I’m sticking to that.  So Ivy, I’m naming you as my replacement nominee.  Let’s see what you got, if you have anything.

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!