This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony

Topic » Nomination Ceremony

1673 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
Power of Veto will be tomorrow at 6PM EST.
1670 days 17 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
Okay, I hope there’s no hard feelings, but I’m doing what’s best for my game. With that said, Raul and Drew, take a seat
1670 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
gl noms
1670 days 16 hours ago
kyledd
Raul, one of your duties as Head of Household is to nominate two houseguests for eviction, please post your two nominees here no later than 11:59PM EST.

Veto is tomorrow at 6PM EST.
1670 days 15 hours ago
LaGafas
As Head of Household my duty is to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will turn two keys and those two people will be my nominees.
1670 days 15 hours ago
LaGafas
First key
Drew, you're just not here. I've never talked to you neither in private or in the group chat. Today or yesterday was my first time seeing you talk tbh. It's not personal it's just I don't know anything about you. I'd say you're the second biggest threat in this game since you're such a great goat to take to F2, it'd be an easy 25$ game for you for literally nothing.
1670 days 14 hours ago
LaGafas
Second key
Noah. First of all you know this, it's not personal it's a game. Sometimes you talk too much and say things that you don't know what you're really saying. You have told me you're not taking me to F2 cause' you're taking a goat and that to be a villain is your favorite thing to be in this game and 5 minutes later you tell me that you don't see me as a goat which I read into as you're not taking me to the end. But after that you panicked and tell me to do a F2 lol. Also you wanted me to throw the veto to you in the double which makes me think you didn't want me to save myself and you were gonna let me RIP. This "move" is due out of respect and not shady, not trying to backdoor you or anything, this is me giving you a very CLEAR opportunity to save yourself. You have been nervous since I won and you were right about that. You ARE the biggest threat in this Big Brother, no doubt and now that you don't have your power I guess it's time to take a shot. Much good luck in POV.
1670 days 14 hours ago
LaGafas
This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1670 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
I was going to pull you off the block, I wanted to be safe as well as you so I could keep my lifevest, and I told u I probably wouldn't take u to 2 cuz I've been upfront and honest with you as I figured you were my only friend left.  Just because someone doesn't want to take you to F2 but instead wants u at F3, doesn't mean you cut them @ 8.

But oh well, looks like I do have the entire house against me.  You definitely played the player, props, and gl.
1670 days 11 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
liar you literally told me to not take raul off the block and said u was pissed with me for taking him off "when we had a shot at taking him out" omg I can't with you noah. literally thought we could all start our games over now that its no more powers but boo you still lying tsk tsk
1670 days 11 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
anyways thank you raul for safety its been a while lol
1667 days 16 hours ago
kyledd
Welcome back to KDBB2, moments ago Gabe won Head of Household, lets listen to some last minute strategy before he makes his nominees.
1667 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
*sits in nomination chair*
1667 days 16 hours ago
kyledd
Gabe, please post your nominations now.
1667 days 16 hours ago
skimmilk4
As Head of Household my duty is to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will turn two keys and those two people will be my nominees.

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!