This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony

Topic » Nomination Ceremony

1674 days 20 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
This is the nomination ceremony. It is my responsibility as the Head of Household to nominate two people for eviction. In my nomination box are the keys of the houseguests I am nominating for eviction, I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall.
1674 days 20 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
The first houseguest I have nominated is (Turns Key)

(Parker’s face appears)
1674 days 20 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
The second houseguest I have nominated is (Turns Key)

(Bobby’s face appears)
1674 days 20 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
I have nominated you Parker and you Bobby for eviction this week.
1674 days 20 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
Parker, unfortunately you have already been on the block, and I feel like this choice wasn’t going to cause many waves and I’m sorry
1674 days 20 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
Bobby unfortunately I feel the least closest with you, and I honestly don’t know what you would’ve done if you won HOH so I’m just doing what’s best for my game.
1674 days 20 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
With that said, this Nomination Ceremony is adjourned
1671 days 20 hours ago
kyledd
Houseguests, a power has been used. Drew and Parker are nominated for eviction. Pov is tomorrow at 6pm est
1671 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
oop
1671 days 20 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
gl noms wow this is wild
1668 days 22 hours ago
kyledd
Noah, one of your duties as Head of household is to nominate two houseguests for eviction. Please do so here no later than 11:59pm est
1668 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
This is the nomination ceremony, it is my duty as head of household to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction.
1668 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
Drew, as “winner” of the third class poll, you are an automatic third nominee for eviction.
1668 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
I will begin pulling the keys one at a time.  If I pull your key, you're safe.  The keys of the 2 houseguests I do not pull are my 2 nominees for eviction.
1668 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
1st key
Billy, you are safe.

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!