This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony

Topic » Nomination Ceremony

1654 days 1 hour ago
kyledd
Alejandro, one of your duties as Head of Household is to nominate two houseguests for eviction, please post your nomination ceremony no later than 11:59PM EST.
1654 days ago
AlejandroWalker
This is the nomination ceremony. It is my responsibility as the Head of Household to nominate two people for eviction. In my nomination box are the keys of the houseguests I am nominating for eviction, I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall.
1654 days ago
AlejandroWalker
The first houseguest I have nominated is (Turns Key)

(Noah’s face appears)
1654 days ago
noah_kondon
lmao odds were 1000-999 i'd go on the block in vegas
1654 days ago
AlejandroWalker
The second houseguest I have nominated is (Turns Key)

(Ivy’s face appears)
1654 days ago
noah_kondon
*sees*

what?
1654 days ago
AlejandroWalker
I have nominated you Noah and you Ivy for eviction this week.
1654 days ago
AlejandroWalker
Noah, you’re my target for the week, you are a liar, a manipulator, a fake, a hypocrite, and frankly, you attack the people that don’t do your every word and, your whole game is over. You no longer have any control over anybody in this house and you can have fun playing the victim
1654 days ago
noah_kondon
yep
1654 days ago
AlejandroWalker
Ivy, I’m really sorry, but know that you are not the target, Noah is. You are playing a great game and I wish you the best at veto
1654 days ago
AlejandroWalker
With that said, this Nomination Ceremony is adjourned
1651 days 1 hour ago
LaGafas
Well, there isn't much to say or do anymore, it's Final 5, basically from now and on, veto decides almost everything so with that being said, I have chosen to nominate: Billy, we've never talked about game, until I made an effort while I was HOH (lolz) and you still haven't even tried to say hi to me, but that's cool. Gabe, like I said there's not from many to choose from, you're my pawn this week. Good luck to both in veto.
1651 days 1 hour ago
Bvance1212
lets get to the veto bby
1651 days 1 hour ago
BadGirlsClubfan
good luck gabe and billy. thanks for safety raul
1649 days 2 hours ago
skimmilk4
Hi guys, im HoH n crap so i'm nominating two of you for eviction.

But it doesn't really matter cuz POV.

With Alejandro not able to play in POV i'll let him stay on the couch for a bit longer.

I've nominated Ivy and Raul for eviction. Good luck guys. <3

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!