This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

1638 days 13 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
thanks nick im glad I would've had ur vote and yes be bitter! ur still a big person for voting me to win regardless of my turning on u good game buddy!
I give you permission to "step down" with the rest of the jury
1638 days 13 hours ago
skimmilk4
me when only one finalist is humble, accepts responsibility for their actions, acknowledges mistakes they made, and acts like they have a jury to sway... my head is reeling.
1638 days 10 hours ago
FireX
It’s only Brian and Billy who didn’t even talk to either of you that think Ivy was a sheep.  Which the 3 of us can confirm is NOT the case.

I actually had convos with both ivy and raul. Also i am allowed to vote how i want. Besides any chance of ivy getting my vote went in the trash when u as usual blew up when people were considering voting raul.

I feel there are better options that could and should of won or at least id rather see win or least repersent season 2 aka noah gabe and billy but here we are with 2 options so i chose raul
1638 days 4 hours ago
Tester
I have enough information. Thanks both :)
1638 days 2 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
okay well I wish you'd vote for me Brian but I respect ur choice regardless
thanks drew! fun season
1638 days 1 hour ago
Tester
yeah :)
1637 days 17 hours ago
kyledd
Sorry Brian has voted for raul
1637 days 17 hours ago
kyledd
Drew has voted for IVY
1637 days 17 hours ago
kyledd
Bobby has voted for ivy
1637 days 17 hours ago
kyledd
Noah has voted for ivy
1637 days 17 hours ago
kyledd
Billy has voted for congrats ivy
1637 days 16 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Yay I won! So happy

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!