This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Goodbyes

Topic » Goodbyes

3659 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
Hey everyone!!! So as most of you know this will be the last ever Hunger Games since I am going to college. But I wanted to do something special. So if you make a sign that could say anything. Maybe you want to just show yourself to the other players and have a irl pic with ur username as a sign, maybe its a sign saying Hunger Games with your username, whatever you want to contribute do it. Send me the pictures through pm's using tinypic or any other site you can send it through. your pictures will be featured in a video and be posted in the image section of the group game forever!!!

Have fun!
3659 days 3 hours ago
Archerskyfire
:*(
3659 days 3 hours ago
Wait r u leaving after the hunger games?
3659 days 3 hours ago
sportygirl22
Blat :(((
3659 days 1 hour ago
kasey2011
omg this is so sad, no more hunger
I love you, you're the only group game host i actually play for
3658 days 20 hours ago
workhardplayhard247
:(((((( THESE GROUP GMES WERE AMAZING
3658 days 17 hours ago
Tuninho
He is lying! He isnt going to college. He is going to get on a plain and come to Portugal do ssay he loves me!!

Jk jk. I will send you a pic on skype :P
3658 days ago
blatastic1234
bump
3657 days 12 hours ago
Snowgirl57
NOOOO this was so much fun. No other host can replace you
3657 days 12 hours ago
flatl99
im so sad
3657 days 11 hours ago
blatastic1234
Don't frget to be sending in stuff to be part of the video and posted in the group image section forever!
3657 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
NOOOOO.... YOU CANT LEAVE UNTIL I WIN ONE OF THESE THINGS :'(
3657 days 9 hours ago
PeachessnCream
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES! <3

Season 3 Cassie :)
3657 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
I'll send a pic and a message on skype :( blat message me on skype often!
3657 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
or i'll send my photo that is on photobucket,
3657 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
im gonna have someone else do the sign (bc i dont have a webcam to take a pic and i dont want to use a camera or phone) and its gonna have all 12 of my hunger games roleplay names :D

open group

Hunger Games Memorial

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!