This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Zipakna

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Zipakna

2547 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back to another tribal council, Zipakna. Take a seat and I will ask some questions.

QUESTIONS:
apples635 - Why did everyone vote for sahmosean last tribal? What made him stand out as a clear target for a group of people that have been anything but unified for the last two weeks?
Path - Jimbo seemed very irritated with this group. Why do you think that was? Do you think that the reason for his discontentment extended beyond being voted out?
Brittney - IMMUNITY! Do you think you needed this around your neck tonight?
FireX - With so many people remaining who could make a great social/strategic case as to why they deserve to win, how do you make yourself stand out as the most worthy candidate of the title of Sole Survivor?
kylakendell132 - At this stage in the game, does everyone have a good idea of who they want to go to the end with? What type of player would be the ideal person to go to the end with, in your opinion?
RedChaos - You had a lot to get off your chest at last night's tribal. What triggered that reaction? Also, what effect did it have on the decision last night?
jakehou97 - In your opinion, is there anyone who could be picked out as the person "running the show"? What are the social dynamics of this tribe currently? Is there an apparent chopping order or are people in the majority truly equal?

IMPORTANT INFO:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:30 PM EST.

GOOD LUCK! PLAY SMART!
2547 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Your next challenge will be LIVE tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST. Note that it will be hosted by lionsden121, not me!
2547 days 8 hours ago
Brittney
Brittney - IMMUNITY! Do you think you needed this around your neck tonight?

I mean my name has come up at the last two tribals, and I wouldn't have been surprised to hear it come up again tonight. I don't know that I could have slipped through 3 tribals with no votes.
2547 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
RedChaos - You had a lot to get off your chest at last night's tribal. What triggered that reaction? Also, what effect did it have on the decision last night?

I did have a lot of stuff to say last tribal. I think it's important to know who is playing the string effectively around here. I mean it's like people aren't even playing their own games they're following orders from some person who literally has no interest in their well-being in this game. So that being said, that is what drove to that decision, at least on my end, that I had to follow this vote in which everyone else was doing. I have no choice or hope in this game unless people WAKE UP. It's not that complicated. You can't have loyalty with everyone and someone is bound to go tomorrow. The numbers will be down to 6 and it'll be even harder to make the move then. The timing may not have been perfect last night but it could potentially be perfect today. You can be the wolf in sheeps clothing, the shepherd who leads them to slaughter, or the actual sheep themselves -and so far I'll Im seeing is the sheep slowly being herded to their own demise.
2547 days 1 hour ago
FireX
FireX - With so many people remaining who could make a great social/strategic case as to why they deserve to win, how do you make yourself stand out as the most worthy candidate of the title of Sole Survivor?

At this point in the game its going to who maneuvered their way to FTC the best. This is a crazy season where the lines are there and they gonna put ppl in a bad position. All i can do is stick with the ppl iv proved loyalty to and hope i stay. In order to win u have to get to FTC first. Im not even preparing a speech because its way too eaely and a lot of things can happen
2546 days 20 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
2/7 votes received
2546 days 18 hours ago
jakehou97
jakehou97 - In your opinion, is there anyone who could be picked out as the person "running the show"? What are the social dynamics of this tribe currently? Is there an apparent chopping order or are people in the majority truly equal?

Honestly, no. There are so many social dynamics in this tribe, lots of relationships amongsth each other, whether good or bad. I feel like multiple people feel like they are "running the show", but as we all know not everyone can get to the end. I think after this tribal or the next the "chopping order" may be revealed
2546 days 17 hours ago
apples635
apples635 - Why did everyone vote for sahmosean last tribal? What made him stand out as a clear target for a group of people that have been anything but unified for the last two weeks?

I can't speak for everyone but I think we all saw the same thing in sahmosean - an unpredictable but smart player who never made his loyalties and intentions clear to anyone and was INCREDIBLY good at competitions. That made him threatening to all of us in this game.
2546 days 13 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
7/7 votes...reading them @ 7:30
2546 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Well its been fun and gl everyone
2546 days 12 hours ago
FireX
My last words are good job red hope u go far
As for everyone im srry i tried to play loyal but thays not an easy thing to do in a game of flippers and 1 that has lines drawn
Ill be watching so make big moves and ill see who has my vote
2546 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2546 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2546 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright, I have the votes.
2546 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First vote
*flips vote*
RedChaos
2546 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Second vote
*flips vote*
jakehou97

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!