This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Unnamed Merge Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Unnamed..

2562 days 22 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome to your first post-merge tribal council, Unnamed Merge Tribe. Not doing specific questions tonight, sorry!

QUESTIONS:
-How important are tribal divisions at this point in the game? What did Kabrakan's unanimous decision to vote out James (WitZ) mean for the future of this game?
-How does merging so late into the game affect the dynamics of those who remain? Is there a concrete majority, or could we expect to see many more power shifts in the next few rounds?
-The odds of an original Chac possessing a hidden immunity idol are very high, whereas the odds of an original Kabrakan having one is 100% nil. What implication does this have on strategy? Does this fact play more into the favor of those from Kabrakan or those from Chac (or those from Ac Yanto)?
- (This is one is specifically for FireX) Congratulations on winning immunity! Do you think you needed this tonight?

IMPORTANT INFO:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:30 PM EST.
-SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!
-Don't forget to make a flag for tomorrow's challenge (rules posted below). It isn't a requirement, but always recommended if you want a chance at being safe.

GOOD LUCK! BE SMART!
2562 days 22 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
In most seasons, the first challenge of the post-merge is a non-live flag-making contest. However, due to the unique circumstances of this season, it didn't happen. You guys will have the next 24 hours to send me a flag representing your new merged tribe. It must include:

-Your proposed tribe name (nothing too stupid/inappropriate; also must be no more than ten letters)
-The color of the tribe: orange. The specific shade of orange will be posted in the Wiki later
-No specification of who made the flag

Your flags will be due tomorrow @ 8:30 PM EST. The winner of the contest will win the final eight immunity and their proposed name for the tribe will be made official. If the person who happens to be voted out tomorrow submits the highest-rated flag, their flag will be posted as the official one, but the second placer will win immunity.

Any questions? BTW, feel free to check out this group's images to see winning merge flags of past seasons. GOOD LUCK!
2562 days 22 hours ago
FireX
-How important are tribal divisions at this point in the game? What did Kabrakan's unanimous decision to vote out James (WitZ) mean for the future of this game?
If u ask me it shows there can be a easy way to voteif u trust others and i do
I play loyal but im not risking my game for a rock draw
-How does merging so late into the game affect the dynamics of those who remain? Is there a concrete majority, or could we expect to see many more power shifts in the next few rounds? This means all u need is 5?? Unless there are tons of small allinces wich is scary.
-The odds of an original Chac possessing a hidden immunity idol are very high, whereas the odds of an original Kabrakan having one is 100% nil. What implication does this have on strategy? Does this fact play more into the favor of those from Kabrakan or those from Chac (or those from Ac Yanto)? This plays great for kyle as iv not heard her name come up onve and it seems like if an idol is played from chac id die. I dont know if anyone found it on chac. As for strategy it will make ppl more cautious
- (This is one is specifically for FireX) Congratulations on winning immunity! Do you think you needed this tonight? As crazy as this season it never hurts. Never feel safein survivor because when u do ur torch is getting snuffed.
2562 days 22 hours ago
WitZ
-sits brooding on my holiday with the other flops-
2562 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Tribal divisions are important in determining who works with who but they are not absolute, people will work with others for sure

-How does merging so late into the game affect the dynamics of those who remain? Is there a concrete majority, or could we expect to see many more power shifts in the next few rounds?
There could be several power shifts, but with the merge so late, it really is the end stretch already, people have been planning this shit for dayZ

-The odds of an original Chac possessing a hidden immunity idol are very high, whereas the odds of an original Kabrakan having one is 100% nil. What implication does this have on strategy? Does this fact play more into the favor of those from Kabrakan or those from Chac (or those from Ac
Well Red or Myah could have it right? But Path, Apples and I definitely don't. It's interesting to actually know for sure that some people DON'T have an idol, for sure. That's not usually information we have. So Imm not sure how it will come into play but it might!
2562 days 22 hours ago
WitZ
-sits brooding about the fact that I went on call with Adam (apples) for many nights in this game and considering if all those hours of talking with this fake person was simply lies...-
2562 days 21 hours ago
Brittney
I mean people can have more trust built with the people who were on their tribes in the past, but people talk and you can never know the depth of anyone's relationships beyond tribal lines.

I don't think there's a concrete majority at this point, but one could form and last for a few votes.

-The odds of an original Chac possessing a hidden immunity idol are very high, whereas the odds of an original Kabrakan having one is 100% nil. What implication does this have on strategy? Does this fact play more into the favor of those from Kabrakan or those from Chac (or those from Ac Yanto)?
I think it means people will get sloppy and not do their blindsides right.
2562 days 18 hours ago
RedChaos
Last nights tribal revealed that tribal divisions do not simply lasts for all the game. It means that people are willing to turn on one another if it means helping themselves in the game.

I'm sure everyone has already had an idea of what merge would look like and who the first person would be to vote out. I expect to see some power shifts- we've literally seen two rock draws so I'm guessing we're about to go into overdrive and see some crazy shit.

Well I'm not sure if an idol will arise but I'm pretty sure it could only help out those who have previously been on Chac. I highly doubt an idol will be used this early in the merge.
2562 days 11 hours ago
Myah98
Tribal divisions are incredibly important, they can highlight where individual loyalties lay and maybe even when a move is meant to be made.
It ultimately has a massive dynamic on the game, some opportunies have formed where others have been extinguished. It's a game of timing and a merge this late could ultimately be the decider in concrete majorities or new powershifts in each week. You never get a good idea until a few votes in.
The odds of an original chac or ac yanto is something that we all need to consider as a whole because it'll create new opportunities for strategies that could ultimately win or lose you this game. I think it plays more in the favour of Chac/Ac Yanto because ultimately they can utilise it to their advantage.
2562 days ago
coolnarwhal88
Reading votes @ 8:00...sorry
2562 days ago
FireX
Ok
2562 days ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2562 days ago
FireX
*sits down*
2562 days ago
Brittney
Oh boy
2562 days ago
coolnarwhal88
Two self-votes for some reason, not sure what happened there. Anyways, let's get to the vote
2562 days ago
FireX
Ik im scared and i have safety

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!