This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Confessionals

Topic » Season 5 Confessionals

3824 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Lynette
DR
Dec 1, 2013 18:10:49
to Laurenjade121
So this HOH is really crucial... Both to establish myself in this game with a big move........ and as my FIRST comp win in PBB HISTORY! Please lord let me do this, and rid this house of the plague that is CHLOE.
3824 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From SilentSwordsman
Diary Room
Dec 1, 2013 18:37:20
to Laurenjade121
Well...Almost the end of the HoH Comp

Lets just say. .. My allies SUCK at competitions xx

Go Dylan? :o
3824 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From PizPaz
Of Course the Two People
Dec 1, 2013 18:39:23
to Laurenjade121
Left in the HoH are the ones I didn't want to win. Fuck me -.-
3824 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
[00:47:47] AJ/Jflora18/ajf00: DR: Fuck competitons
3824 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Lynette
DR.
Dec 1, 2013 19:01:24
to Laurenjade121
Ugh... I swear to god. Why do I keep getting so close and missing out at the last second... If I stay with AJ this whole game my mind literally gonna be so numb and bored, because he lacks basic logistical skills that I actually feel sorry for him. Had he listened to me throughout the duration of that HOH competition then we would've been the final 2 of it and sailed home with a win. But no, typical AJ gotta get all impulsive and risk it all to lose it all. But whatever, Dylan assured my safety 100%. But I gotta look out for my Blondetourage and that's gonna prove tough I think. Dylan clearly ain't dumb. And isn't gonna be manipulated easily, so I'm not gonna try cause I'll just get myself into shit. At this stage is clear that there's a BIG SHOT ALLIANCE. Consisting of comp beasts such as John P, Chloe and Dylan. It's my goal to get rid of them before jury. And I gotta buckle up because I'm not gonna go through this season again losing comp after comp. Not gonna happen!
3824 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From JosephinaAlexis
Confessional - "I'm a Pawn, Sadly" (Day 3)
Dec 1, 2013 19:17:11
to Laurenjade121
I cannot believe that i'm going to be another "pawn" this week. This time i'm more worried then ever because i'm not going to be able to compete for POV since school is back on track after this. Message from Dylan:

[5:09:04 PM] Dylan (Janelle_Pierzina): Hey Katherine! I'm going to nominate you merely as a pawn and you are 100% safe. I promise to work my butt off to win the veto and save you.

He said he needs two "pawns" to backdoor a threat. I wish I was playing Survivor Katherine who doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anything and does the things her way, but i'm playing BB Katherine to ensure my safety in the house so I can last longer. Wish my luck VL people (even though i'm not that big of a character like Chloe/Dylan).

If I win HOH, i'm not going to put up two pawns as pre-nominees. I'll put up all the threats in the game together to make sure at least one good player goes home. If I survivor  this week then let the motherf**king war begin!
3824 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From TheEclipse
Confessional: The Trust Chronicles
Dec 1, 2013 19:25:29
to Laurenjade121
Well, the good news is, Dylan is in power. That's great for myself, Chloe, Chris, and Q.

The bad news is, Chris, Q, and Dylan want to target S4 players right now, and for the sake of my game and Chloe's name, we need to prevent that by getting someone else on the block.

My goal to get out this week: Lynette
Their goal to get out this week: Any S4 player
3824 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Lemjam6
~Confessional~
Dec 1, 2013 19:46:27
to Laurenjade121
HAHA THE TWO BITCHES FROM SEASON 4 ARE ON THE BLOCK
CAN I EVICT YOU BOTH?
3824 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From mminervini219
Confessional: Season 4 - Target Locked On
Dec 1, 2013 19:53:30
to Laurenjade121
Right before this eviction I was warned that season 4 players were being targeted bc they werent talking too much to the other HGs, so I got worried a bit. I fought for HOH but lost, and knew I had to have a chat with Dylan. Apparently Natasha and Katherine didnt think that was such a good game move, and they got nommed because of it. Looking back I think that warning was really about those two, and maybe even Jake, because I know I have been playing a lot better social game than I did last season. Luckily I am still safe as well as everyone in my alliance (i know, we need a name asap) and hopefully the target locked on season 4 players ends pretty soon ;-) oh the irony...
3824 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From SilentSwordsman
Diary Room
Dec 1, 2013 21:08:50
to Laurenjade121
Today, things went according to plan. I managed to convince Dylan to nominate both Katherine and Natasha, however just like last week, the plan is to backdoor a big threat to our games.

Now it may be a stretch considering Q is in our alliance, but Ty may need to be the backdoor target. Or for another stretch, AJ.
3824 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Blondelle
Ugh
Dec 1, 2013 22:18:00
to Laurenjade121
Clearly Season 4 is being targeted and I was too much of an idiot to realize it til now. I don't get it though. Why would Dylan nominate two outcasts who aren't good at competitions? Katherine & I are both good-for-nothing's and although they may not be valuable to the viewers lounge it can be valuable to someone else's game.

If everyone evicts Katherine or If everyone evicts me then they are making the game harder on themselves because that means more strong people are left. They need to back door a threat rather than a weakling.

I didn't realize I could still be on the outs by having more than 7 alliances but I guess that's why they call it All-Stars.
3824 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Qcumber
Confessional
Dec 2, 2013 00:50:56
to Laurenjade121
So it appears as if Natasha tried to devise a plan to get the whole house to target each other, or a select few houseguests who are basically already being targeted. I'm not clear on the whole thing but that's okay. She's paying for it this week, and it would've been a brilliant plan, if she realized that here in all-stars people are friends, and friends talk. I share shit with everyone. I don't care who you are, I'll spit out information easily :p
But Chaos is safe from eviction this week because of that, and it's great. We really need to lay low a little bit for a few more evictions, as we slowly start to plant the seeds, and more information comes to me. I'm a sponge when it comes to information and I'll soak it in and figure out a way to use it to my advantage.

Okay so another thing I found out is that Chloe has Joe E wrapped around her finger, and I wonder how many others she has like that. I talked him a little out of trusting her, being cautious about it and telling him to be careful of her. Ideally, he won't go running to Chloe and telling her that I'm throwing her under the bus but he might. It depends on how loyal he is to me. Hopefully, instead, he'll get other people to target her and either it'll work, or someone will tell Chloe he's going after her and he'll be taken out. I need to continue to slowly push the idea on him, and on others if I can. They key word here is "slowly", some people go way too fast and try and make quick big moves, but those don't work most of the time. It takes time to get things done right :p

And lastly, wtf why is AJ banned!?? If he's out that could really screw up my game, I'll have to re-think some things. But I'm not worried, I'll remain cool as a cucumber... I mean, a Qcumber ;)
3824 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Janelle_Pierzina
Diary Room #1
Dec 2, 2013 07:21:32
to Laurenjade121
*in Diary room* I'm so happy that John left! Now, we just have to figure out who voted to save him. *looks around*

http://i40.tinypic.com/5y5myq.gif
3824 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Janelle_Pierzina
Diary Room #2
Dec 2, 2013 07:21:37
to Laurenjade121
*in Diary room* I'm super excited! I'm Head of Household and this house doesn't know what's gonna happen this week. All they know is that I'm in charge and it's trouble. MUHAHAHA!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdyfx6U0MS1rl3v3mo1_400.gif
3824 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From blatastic1234
private DR
Dec 2, 2013 12:19:04
to Laurenjade121
so I now have a alliance with Dylan yay me. So I plan to try and throw veto to Natasha or Katherine so the veto gets used and try my best to convince Dylan to nominate AJ, if that goes through then just convince the house to evict AJ.
I'm going to try my best to keep Lynette in this game. She is going after the John and Chloe power alliance so hopefully sometime soon she can win the HoH and rid us of one of them.

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!