This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Confessionals

Topic » Season 5 Confessionals

3800 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From jflora18
DR
Nov 30, 2013 11:05:14
to Laurenjade121
Honestly I am not trying to be cocky, but I have a lot of control. Q is my number 1 ally. She has Ty trying to get me on his good side, Lynette and Dylan are in my back pocket, Joe E. is with me in this alliance that he came up with called "America's Players" *starts to giggle and rolls eyes*, Chris I think wants to work with me because he think he can trust me I don't know, Chloe claims she will be with me like she was with John. I obviously don't trust the bitch because after what she has done to me, there is no doubt in my mind she said that to Lynette and John too. Oh yeah I am also stuck with John! *starts sarcasm* So lets just be like this big Season 2 happy family and sing Kumbaya where life is good. We don't care if somebody majorly stabbed us in the back, won 5 HoHs and didn't care how they treated us. No that wouldn't be right! *stops sarcasm* Yeah I am out for blood, I am not here to repeat what happened to me in Season 2. This is not the Chloe Show. She can take a seat on the pre-jury area though if she likes because honestly thats as close as I want her to winning in this game. I am playing with people that I actually like. That actually relate to me. Not people that are like "If we want Final 2 we have to work together blah blah blah". Honestly I find it funny how these people trust me. Have they ever seen me play in any other game? Like hello? I make 1 alliance, II take that to the end, if you fuck with me I am gonna do everything in my power to take you out. So yeah had to vent a little sorry about that :). *walks out of the Diary Room feeling satisfied* By the way at the Finale sorry bitches!
3800 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Mybash_
COnfessional
Nov 30, 2013 12:10:38
to Laurenjade121
My alliances:
Me and Joe (Final 2)
Me and Dylan and Joe (#S1Nation)
Me and Nat and Lynette (Blondentourage)
Me and Jake (Turn-its)
Me and Chloe (Love to death)
Me and Chloe and Joe (Triple  Threat)
Me and Q (Just talking)

I have a lot of work Im doing. I am targeting John and came up with a plan with Chloe to backdoor him along with telling Blondentourage about it, but I made it seem like I just thought of the idea.  I am aligning with competitors just to stay protected. Next week I want AJ out for targeting me! So first, John next AJ!
3800 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Qcumber
Confessional
Nov 30, 2013 13:48:56
to Laurenjade121
Are people really trusting me with their information? Joe told me that he's good with everyone in the house except for John J. You know what that means to me? That means he's learned to play a lot like me, and that's dangerous. He won't be trying to win, because he's going to get Chloe to backdoor John, and once he's out, there's nobody against him which means I'll have to get some people to turn on him.
I'm not mad about this whole flipping on John thing, if it happens. I want to trust him but I've realized that he's playing too hard and being with him will bring me down. Besides, I already told Jake if I played in veto I would throw it to him, I don't want him to go just yet! Ty is on the same page as me.

Let me remind you, I have this special talent when it comes to Big Brother. I have the ability to completely put aside any emotions while playing the game. I love to be friends with people outside of the game but in the game... It's a game. I'm here to screw with everyone and screw up everyone's game, not have fun and make friends. How boring would that be?
3800 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From TheEclipse
Confessional
Nov 30, 2013 13:57:35
to Laurenjade121
I've finally secured my trust (I think) with certain people in this house.
People who I know I can trust
-Q
-Chloe
-Dylan
-Chris
-Katherine (shocker)

People I know I can't trust
-S3 John

People that I THINK I can trust, but I've been told otherwise
-Jake
-AJ

People that I haven't talked to
-Ty

People that I'm not sure where I stand with
-Lynette
-S2 John
-Mark (I think he's grateful I trended him in a gift game)
-Natasha
3800 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
[21:41:29] AJ/Jflora18: :)
[21:45:14] AJ/Jflora18: DR: Honestly I think I am being very evil right now. Maybe "Dr. Mike" level LOL:
[21:53:18] AJ/Jflora18: THIS GOES FROM BOTTOM UP! This is Chaos 2.0 and honestly I like being evil like this. Bring some excitement early to this game and make it show this isn't the Chloe Show.

Q: Sounds good! Let me know how it goes! I'll do it in a little bit

Me: I am going to do it right now

Q: Yeah closer to it. I'll tell him around the same time, but like it won't sound like you and I are talking and whatnot.

Me: I have to do it at like 5

Q: I think he trusts me a lot, but he's learned a lot from me and that makes him dangerous. He's fine for now because I think he's smart enough to not win anything but he's got to go soon. You should probably tell him today before veto. If John goes up, we can get the votes to keep him?

Me: I think I got  some control on Joe E. Should I John now or tomorrow?

Q: Hmm it's a good idea. He's a risky player so if he does get backdoored then I won't mind, but it is a good idea. He won't believe me if I told him lol because I don't think he trusts me. But I can mention it to him. You could tell him that you know it because of a s2 alliance or something. Joe e is leading the charge against him lol.

Me: I trust you too. Why do you think I am telling you this. She has to have offered final twos to everybody  she always does. We need to plant a bug in somebody who is expected to nominate her. But we can't use the pov. We can telll John about the blindside plan he gets mad wins hoh Chloe will have the chance of getting backdoored.

Q:Well she offered me a f2 also, you should just take it because you don't have to be honest. I think the only person she's going to be loyal to is John from her season. Joe E thinks he's close with everyone in the house too, especially Chloe and Dylan so we just need to be careful of who we plant the bug with. I'll bet Chloe has f2 deals with half the house now -.-

Q: Honestly, I trust you the most out of everyone here!

Me: Yeah use te veto on whoever and john goes. I might have a problem. Chloe is trying to get season 2 together. Now in reality it's just her and John because me and Lynette don't want it. Chloe is offering me a final 2. I think if we don't want a comp whore in this game. We are gonna have to put a bug in somebody's ear and backdoor her next week

Q:Yeah what's up? (: I think there's a plan in motion for veto tonight.

Me:Talk to me through mail.
3800 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
[21:54:55] AJ/Jflora18: DR: I hae put my plan in action I spoke to John and planted a seed. When he comes back hopefully he will like it and then I can ern his trust and I can water it and then Q will water it and he wil turn into our beautiful idiot of a flower.
3800 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From SilentSwordsman
Diary Room
Nov 30, 2013 17:59:42
to Laurenjade121
The veto competition is legit like in 2 minutes, and the plan is to still backdoor S3 John. Now I have to make the decision to throw the competition and entrust people to use it, or win it for myself and make sure that everything goes according to plan.

Whatever I do though, will be completely last minute. Tonight, is the night, where things erupt in the Big Brother house.
3800 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From TheEclipse
Confessional
Nov 30, 2013 18:02:35
to Laurenjade121
If S3 John is going to lie blatantly to my face, I'll gladly do the same to him.
3800 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From TheEclipse
Confessional/Early Vote To Evict
Nov 30, 2013 18:18:46
to Laurenjade121
Well, S3 John didn't get picked for veto,
LMFAO bye him
If he does end up on the block I'm evicting his sorry fake ass
BYE
3800 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From SilentSwordsman
Diary Room
Nov 30, 2013 18:48:53
to Laurenjade121
Week 1 went by perfectly. Although someone leaked the backdoor plan to John and I will find out who (My guesses are either AJ or Q)

Now to finish this week off, I need to make sure John is the one walking out this door. Lets do this.
3800 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From TheEclipse
OFFICIAL Vote To Evict/Confessional
Nov 30, 2013 18:54:16
to Laurenjade121
*rubs hands together in evil fashion*
Yes...yes...everything is going according to plan.
Although it may have seemed crazy to some, not everyone knows the full story.
Okie, so here's the story of how John J. and Katherine ended up on the block.

Now, John J. and I were having a small PM conversation (started by me, since I was trying to talk to everyone), and he asked me for an alliance, saying no one would ever suspect we would work together. Thinking I could use him as a side ally, I accepted. He immediately said that people were throwing shade at me, calling me an "easy out". He said he didn't want to throw anyone under the bus. Out of curiosity, I asked him who so I could convince Chloe to nom them. He was still not budging and saying that Chloe was with the person/people who said that.

Immediately seeing the shade, I asked Chloe who has brought my name up. She says "Don't tell anyone, but that comp god from S3 threw your name around." I saw that John J. was being fake to myself, and probably fake to Chloe. Now, Chloe had already made her nominations around this time (which is good since John might've won veto.) Anyways, I warned her about what John J. had told me. She told me he was acting like her friend, and asked for proof. I showed her this proof:

http://i.imgur.com/OirCgSE.png

After seeing the proof, we jumped on the bandwagon to hatch a plan to backdoor John J. Word got around to people, and he should be going home this week. But someone snitched, and John J. knew about the plan before it was hatched. He PMed me about it and I obviously did the smart thing: saying I'd use it on him.

When he didn't get picked for veto, I knew his fate was sealed. He is gone this week.

I vote to evict John J.

My alliances right now:
Katherine (no name)

Q (Havoc)

Chris/Dylan (Back To The Future)

Chris/Chloe (Triple Threat)

Chris (Final 2 Deal)

Chloe (Silent Eclipse)

Dylan

Jake

And many more.
3800 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From JosephinaAlexis
Confessional - "Down With Being a Sheep" (Day 2)
Nov 30, 2013 18:55:13
to Laurenjade121
It's so f**king disgusting being a sheep. I've been born to be a Shepard and not a Sheep. I'm like seriously done relying on people. I wish my power duo @Vagisil was her </3
3800 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From SilentSwordsman
Diary Room
Nov 30, 2013 19:08:32
to Laurenjade121
As far as I'm concerned, I have several votes locked in to evict S3 John. Those would be...

AJ (I'm not 100% sure if he's lying or not)
S2 John
Dylan
Natasha
Mark
Chris
Joe
Q
Ty

Which means, John should be leaving this week. However, I do know that some people in this cast enjoys causing drama in the house. If the vote appears close or if things don't go my way, I'll know who to turn to.

Speaking of PBB stuff, it's kind of funny I won first HoH and PoV in both seasons I played in. I see a 2nd place by a 4-3 vote again, in my future xxx.

Or worse =[ Lets hope not tho!
3800 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Jxhn
If I'm evicted, joe's a fucker.
Nov 30, 2013 21:18:26
to Laurenjade121
Basically I'll make a quick synopsis of what went down.

I made an alliance with Chloe and Chris that would work on a system of us runner-ups doing checks and balances with our individual season. Basically what happened was that Joe E. The fucker that is still butthurt about me getting rid of him last time fabricated a message I sent him throwing Chloe under the bus. So I'm hoping I get the chance to reenter if I lose because I'm biting my tongue trying not to call him out. I could potentially still have the votes to stay I've tried my magic on a few people but only time will tell. If I stay or come back Chloe and Joe's asses are mine. Joe thought tony was a problem and that I was a threat last time, you bet your ass I'll be ripping him a new one this time.
3800 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From SilentSwordsman
Diary Room
Nov 30, 2013 21:57:03
to Laurenjade121
S3 John is talking to me saying I was manipulated by Joe and everything like that.
Lets get things clear, yes, Joe was the one who showed me the screenshot.
The way I viewed the screenshot was like this

- John revealed some stuff about the alliance between Me/Him/Chris to Joe, without saying names, but at the end of all that decided to say I was associated with the person who said such things

That was pretty much a "Hey, this person wants you out or w/e and Chloe is an ally of theres go go go"

Like shut up, please.

The move I made tonight was not only because John decided to throw some shade, but long-term, he is not someone I would like to have in this game and I need to trim off the competitors little by little so I can be the top dog.

Something I find funny is that Q is talking for Ty. Lmao what. As far as I'm concerned, Q is playing Ty's game, which is rather dangerous to say the least. Because that will allow Ty to slip into good positions in this game, without having to seem like he's taking the leader role and he can float throughout this season and start playing when he pleases.

Right now, it isn't beneficial to me to break up Chaos, but in a few weeks I will strike.

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!