This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Confessionals

Topic » Season 5 Confessionals

3790 days 20 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From JosephinaAlexis
Confessional - "Bitches Will Be Shot" (Day 18)
Dec 16, 2013 18:47:36
to Laurenjade121
Um, because the asshole has nominated me. He's going down with his main bitch aka Chloe.
I'm sad that I will be leaving tonight without any competition wins, we can clearly see that LJ made some hard competition to ensure didn't win. #ShadeByLaurenJade
3790 days 20 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From SilentSwordsman
Diary Room
Dec 16, 2013 18:56:47
to Laurenjade121
Well I havn't done one of these in a while so lets get to it.

During John's HoH reign, the plan was to get Jake evicted. That went completely flawless, the one problem is that one of my closest allies, John, left the house directly after in a double eviction. This was a hard blow to my game, however I couldn't sink my ship for John and I had to evict him with the majority.

Final 5 HoH Competition and as much as I want to win it, I can't. I need to win F4 HoH and secure my spot in the F3. With that, I "acted" as if I had to leave thus throwing the competition to Mark. He nominated Kat and Chris, fairly good nominations, great it wasn't me. Now I'm stuck with a struggling decision, try and win veto and if I do take out Chris or take out Q?

After a bit of thinking, I decided to take out Chris. Nearing the end of the game, it's about competitions. Chris will have a great chance at defeating me in competitions come F4 and beyond and in Season 1, he took out his biggest threat when he won F4 veto which was a friend of his, Dylan. Q, however, will be my next casualty even though I adore her.

Veto came, and Mark won it. Yippe! He kept nominations the same and the likely chance of Chris leaving is about 99.9%.

I have made it so far unnominated, and I'm only 3 competition wins away from making it the whole game without ever being nominated for a SECOND time. It's crazy!

Season 2, I made the mistake of taking a worthy adversary to the final 2 with me. This season, that's not happening again.
3790 days 20 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From mminervini219
Confessional
Dec 16, 2013 22:42:04
to Laurenjade121
Wow, that POV was rough. I guess Lauren thought the backyard needed another 100 pages of posts lol. It took a lot of effort to keep going, but it was really all luck, and when it came down to the end and it was anyones game, it was really nerve wracking. Somehow I got lucky and won it. It looks like Katherine has just given up, and Chris is going home, which makes me prime to sit in f3 with Chloe and Q. Chloe has started to get paranoid about me, and for good reason. Right now I have both of them thinking I am taking them to f2, and its really a great position. Its going to be really hard to choose between them if I have to, but right now im leaning towards Q simply because she has made a great effort to really get to know me personally, while Chloe's talk is all strategy and worrying if im with her 100%. Chloe wants Q out next, before Katherine, probably due to her paranoia. Q is fine with getting katherine out next. I really want Q to win this next HOH so then its a no brainer to get katherine out. But if not I still think im in the best scenario here to make it to final 2. Ill be fighting for the comps no matter what, and it should be a fun and interesting finish, especially when they both see the lies ive told each of them 0_o (sorry!!!)
3790 days 20 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From SilentSwordsman
Diary Room
Dec 17, 2013 18:52:43
to Laurenjade121
WOO!! I'm in the Final Three! I am so close I can taste F2! Lets just pull that final HoH win home and get redemption for my loss from Season 2!!
3790 days 20 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From mminervini219
Confessional: A letter to Chloe
Dec 18, 2013 20:05:41
to Laurenjade121
Chloe, I am writing this confessional for you. When these get released you will read this, and I am writing this now after the final 4 POV. I just evicted Katherine, and explained why I chose to do so. I have no idea at this moment how things will turn out. Right now I am hoping that either you or Q win the final HOH and take me with you, that has been my plan for some time now. And somehow I managed to get both of you in f3 with me. I have been back and forth in my mind for this whole season which one I would want to take to f2 if i win. Its really difficult. I have gone through jury votes, and either way, it could go 50/50. As of right now, if I win final hoh, I am going to take Q to final 2 with me. And if that happens, things are going to get kind of crazy I can imagine, so I want to explain why I chose to do that before I get emotional and in the moment. I loved working with you, I trusted you a whole lot, and I truly did want to take you to final 2. But as this game progressed, I became friends with Q. We talked a lot on skype, and she took the time to actually get to know me, and me to her. You and I talked game only, and over mails. And as this game went on, you forced your opinions on me, and became a bit controlling. Especially tonight (final 4 pov). You FREAKED OUT when i saved Q. Yea you were right, I may have saved her because I knew she would take me to final 2 also. But what I said in the living room was genuine. I thought she deserved to stay and compete over Katherine. I finally made a decision on my own. And it may just be what gets me to win this game. I hope you can forgive me, and know that I was honest with you when I said I wanted to work with you, and I do like you as a person (I wish I got to know you more, but still). We shall see how things turn out, and I am sure I will be surprised with your "side" alliances as well when I read about them.

P.S. Mark: Least votes to evict: 0
Continued over 2 seasons :-)
3790 days 20 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From SilentSwordsman
Diary Room
Dec 19, 2013 17:08:43
to Laurenjade121
Final Three. I'm here and only two people stand in my way between being the winner of All stars. It's now time for the Wrestlemania of this season, the grand finale, the win it or lose it competition! The three top players of this All star season faces off, and I look to come out on top!

Watch out houseguests, I'm putting it into full gear!

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!