This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Head of Household #5

Topic » Head of Household #5

1120 days 20 hours ago
nmh95
1120 days 17 hours ago
nmh95
Check in open
1120 days 17 hours ago
Birks4444
https://imgur.com/hPK0aze.gif
1120 days 17 hours ago
crimsonteer
Hi
1120 days 17 hours ago
Eilish
here
1120 days 17 hours ago
Oysterman11
here
1120 days 17 hours ago
Ratchett
Hey
1120 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hey
1120 days 17 hours ago
Hisoka
here
1120 days 17 hours ago
joey65409
Hey
1120 days 17 hours ago
crimsonteer
can we ignore Birks checking in plz?
1120 days 17 hours ago
nmh95
Check in closed!
1120 days 17 hours ago
nmh95
Playing:

Checked in:

Birks
Lake
Bryan
Austyn
Jake
Brittany
Xakim
Joey
1120 days 17 hours ago
nmh95
https://i.imgur.com/yyDUdq4.gif

*takes the key from Houston*

Welcome to your next Head of Household competition. This will test your confidence in your social skills, luck, and your confidence in others.

This competition is called, "Basket Case" and here's how it works:

At the start of the game, you will message me through tengaged a number. This number represents how many tokens you think you will receive at the end of the game/how many tokens you want to receive at the end of the game. After my go, you will have 5 minutes to message me this number. If you fail to message me a number, you are out of this competition. Once the time is up, everyone will receive x amount of tokens (x3 the amount of people who checked in the game). You will then have 30 minutes to strategize and socialize with others in the game to try to get the exact amount of tokens you first messaged me.

Example: If you message me the # 25, your goal is to have 25 tokens by the end of this game.

- You must give at least one token to each player competing (meaning the MINIMUM you can have is 7)
- You can not give a token to yourself

When you're ready to submit your tokens, use this list and message me through tengaged mails:

Austyn -
Birks -
Brittany -
Bryan -
Jake -
Joey -
Lake -
Sean -
Xakim -

After 30 minutes, based on how many tokens you have been given by everyone else, the player closest to their number will win Head of Household!

...There is a twist! All submissions will remain anonymous. I will reveal everyone's number and how close each player is to their number after everyone has submitted their list. If you fail to submit your list in 30 minutes, you will be eliminated from the game. If there is a tie, the person who submitted their list FIRST will win Head of Household.

Any questions?
1120 days 17 hours ago
nmh95
When you are ready, please state so below!
1120 days 17 hours ago
nmh95
Disregard Sean's name***

Austyn -
Birks -
Brittany -
Bryan -
Jake -
Joey -
Lake -
Xakim -

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!