This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere and Twist Reveal

Topic » Premiere and Twist Reveal

3259 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Once again, congratulations to everyone for making it on this season.  Jus and I spent a good fifteen minutes planning this season out, so we wanted to get as high a calibre of internet survivor gamers as we possibly could.  Even if you're the first boot, give yourself a pat on the back for being invited back in the first place.

Anyways, I've got some info about the twists and the premiere date.  This season will premiere on THURSDAY, JUNE 16, at 6 PM EST (1 believe that's 11 PM in the UK).  Jus will kick off the hosting then and I'll join after I finish my dinner. 

Now, on to the twists.  This season's *big twist* is Redemption Island -- When you are voted out at tribal council, you will go to Redemption Island and compete in a series of challenges for a chance to get back in the main competition.  At a certain point in the game, somebody will get to re-join the game in the battle for Sole Survivor.  At this point, I'm pretty sure you all know how this works already.

The second twist needs to be done before the premiere, and it requires voting.  No, you're not voting two people off, that would be too predictable. Instead, each tribe will be voting for one of their own to receive a not-so-hidden immunity idol.  You can choose somebody you want to work with or somebody you want to put a target on, the choice is up to you.  These will be the only pre-merge idols in the game, so choose carefully.  The people that won the idols will be revealed at the premiere.  Please send your votes to both myself AND Jus.

Right, I believe that covers everything pre-premiere related.  As far as the code of conduct thingy, just don't be a huge dickwad and whatever Jus and I say goes.  As much as I'm hoping TotsTrashy gets 20th we don't rig our games and will go to all lengths necessary to be fair to everyone.  I don't do that randomized vote crap either, so if you don't vote in time and don't ask for an extension you're getting a self-vote.

Best of luck to everyone!  Any questions, mail me or Jus and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
3259 days 23 hours ago
HowLovely
I'm gonna vote for ELECTRAVIV to idol out SURVIVORFAN37.
3259 days 23 hours ago
blueu22
THURSDAY, JUNE 16, at 6 PM EST (1 believe that's 11 PM in the UK).  Jus will kick off the hosting then and I'll join after I finish my dinner. 

BITCH YOU CANT EVEN GET THE CORRECT DATE TODAY IS JUNE 16TH
3259 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thursday, June 18th. Friggin' dates.
3259 days 23 hours ago
Js21
stop embarrassing me
3259 days 23 hours ago
awwsum11
Aww, I like the random votes, it makes the game more fun, ;)
(And if I forget to vote it won't be broadcasted, :/  )
3259 days 22 hours ago
obscurity
so excited to be starting this game on redemption island
3259 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
Sounds good
3259 days 21 hours ago
ElectraViv
Go fuck yourself will
3259 days 21 hours ago
HowLovely
lets fuck him up viv
3259 days 21 hours ago
jman96
oh
3259 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
As much as I'm hoping TotsTrashy gets 20th
3259 days 18 hours ago
blueu22
also

"we dont rig our games"

thats funny thats why you put a luck challenge at final 6 so I'd lose, right? Which I did lose and was almost voted out because of it :)
3259 days 18 hours ago
BBlover96
Will, I am disgusted
3259 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
I won't be able to make the premiere due to other commitments.

Also me @ your challenges being at the same time as Shawn's. gl me imma flop
3259 days 5 hours ago
blueu22
im being rigged out of wills vivor rn someone pray for me

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!