This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance Exotic Island Reunion

Topic » Endurance Exotic Island..

4561 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia

Do you consider me as one of your great friends. (I see I am not on that list ._.

Yes :)

I have to update if :P

ill do it soon
4561 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
haha lol!  TY <3

Who did you consider as allies/friends and or threats in this game?
4561 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Who did you consider as allies/friends and or threats in this game?a

Lime and Turquoise for all three. They are amazing playera.

And Indigo.
4561 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
Indigo as threat? I didn't see you guys as allies.
4561 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
Do you think that Panda was the best possible partner that you had in this game or do you think you could have done a better job with someone else?
4561 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
No, Indigo was a friend
4561 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Do you think that Panda was the best possible partner that you had in this game or do you think you could have done a better job with someone else?

Panda was an AMAZING partner. But a better partner would be Leon. Had we been together, we would have dominated. But I love Panda :)
4561 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
Probably anyone would want Leo. Lol he dominated in challenges.
4561 days 7 hours ago
Chantra1
Thankyou for the inside scoop Gaia. If there is anything else you would like to add, go ahead.
4561 days 6 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Aw thanks guys but i do have one thing to say the only regret I have is voting for lavender to make it to the finals and causing a deadlock when I was let in on the confessionals I saw that indigo's loyalty ran deep with us and lavender especially panda who stated that her whole strategy was floating, even though I don't consider floating a thing to say that that is your strategy and then turn around and berate indigo for "floating" was heart breaking to me
4560 days 21 hours ago
Matthew929
I think that next time we would need a better social game. Us and silver were first nommed mainly because we havent talked to anyone. After we kept winning temples, we were considered a threat. At that point, we shouldVe had to form new alliances
4560 days 16 hours ago
Chantra1
Ok.......I think it is time to announce season 3 of Endurance.
4560 days 16 hours ago
Chantra1
Season 3 is.....

Endurance Mexico!
4560 days 16 hours ago
Chantra1
Endurance Mexico:Day of the Dead.

This is season will include 1 major twist that branches off into a bunch of other twists.

Island of the Dead
4560 days 16 hours ago
Chantra1
There will be no samahdi's for when a teams wins an Endurance Challenge, they will recieve a Endurance Piece AND will get to send 1 team to the Island of the Dead. And, the losing team from the Temple of Fate will ALSO be sent there. On the next day, before any challenges, 1 team that lived on the Island of the Dead will get to get back into the game in one form or another.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!