This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance Exotic Island Reunion

Topic » Endurance Exotic Island..

4535 days 5 hours ago
Chantra1
Wow! This was a CRAZY season! Once again, congrats Turquoise on winning the game! For now, everyone can check and just hang out and talk. In a couple hours I will come back and start asking questions and then we will reveal Season 3!

So....have fun!
4535 days ago
steveguy
Congrats turquoise
4535 days ago
Chantra1
Its Reunion time! Check in and I will start asking you questions!
4534 days 23 hours ago
Matthew929
Hello :)
4534 days 23 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Here
4534 days 23 hours ago
Chantra1
Matthew.....after being nommed 4 times, if you came back, how would u play the game differently?
4534 days 23 hours ago
Chantra1
Matthew.....after being nommed 4 times, if you came back, how would u play the game differently?
4534 days 23 hours ago
Chantra1
Leonine.......what was the most common strategy you saw this game?
4534 days 20 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
I saw people target the stronger teams a lot, personally i was going for the inactive teams but often it was the strong teams going
4534 days 20 hours ago
Chantra1
Who did you consider to be your biggest allies and/or biggest threats?
4534 days 20 hours ago
Bdreezy15
Here
4534 days 20 hours ago
Chantra1
@Bdreezy

Who did you consider to be your biggest allies and/or biggest threats?
4534 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*Walks In Wearing Sexy Tuxedo*

Hey!
4534 days 20 hours ago
Chantra1
Gaia. You played most likely one of the most strategic games in the history of Endurance. If you were to play again, would you change the way you played.

By that I mean making alliances and deals with everyone. (And getting the Idol)
4534 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia. You played most likely one of the most strategic games in the history of Endurance. If you were to play again, would you change the way you played.

By that I mean making alliances and deals with everyone. (And getting the Idol)

Aw, thanks :)

And what would I change? i'd be more physical. In group games, I excel in the Social Aspect and Strategic Aspect. I need to work on my physical game more and more.
4534 days 20 hours ago
Chantra1
Gaia

Do you consider me as one of your great friends. (I see I am not on that list ._.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!