This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance Galapagos Reunion

Topic » Endurance Galapagos Reunion

4579 days 8 hours ago
Chantra1
Welcome guys! Wow! That was a hell of a crazy game! You can share your thoughts here! In about 3 hours I will be revealing what the next season will be!!

Congrats Yellow Team for the win!

Questions you can answer.......

What strategy did you see?
What are your opinions on other teams?
How did the game go for you?
4579 days 6 hours ago
BoogieNinja
I saw a lot of floating till the end which I have no prob wot
I thought the strat yellow had was the best and deserved it
I liked the game and I want to play again
4579 days 5 hours ago
Chantra1
Its REUNION TIME!!!!!!
4579 days 5 hours ago
Chantra1
First question goes to cnathaniel. What do you think people thought of you before, during, and after the eliminations of blue and gray team? i considered you as one of the inacts until you started winning all the challenges.
4579 days 4 hours ago
Caliboy
I feel like I had no alliances or people on my side to really say since I been a target since the get go for some reason so I tried to eliminate those who were just as strong to me as well.

But maybe wasnt the best approach to go about it.

But overall this game was fun

and if I do play again next game hope i have more of an active partner so its not just mainly me making the decisions haha
4579 days 4 hours ago
monkeyman018
if i may interject then...i think that many people saw the yellow team as just another inactive team until they started winning, personally the yellow team was that silent but deadly team (like myself) that started to show promise more towards the end. their enormous wins in the end and clutch competition wins were incredible and they truly deserved to win. teams that blossomed too early were seen as threats off the back and got thrown out earlier than they would have if they had just remained more laid back. fact. loved this game looking forward to the all stars season!!
4579 days 4 hours ago
monkeyman018
@caliboy, i was able to make it to the final 2 without an active partner all game. lol it can be done!! no worries!!
4579 days 4 hours ago
Chantra1
wowzers
4579 days 4 hours ago
Chantra1
i think this game had 3 STUNNING blindsides
4579 days 4 hours ago
Chantra1
the eliminations of red , blue , and gray teams shocked me cuz they were the 3 strongest teams at that time.
4579 days 4 hours ago
Chantra1
then purple and green team showed up. they went almost right after.
4579 days 4 hours ago
cnathaniel
Before and during the eliminations of blue and gray... Im sure nobody really thought anything of the yellow team and of me because I hadn't won anyhting and thats why yellow team was still around. I think it took winning that first challenge to get me underway and from there I never looked back and won every competition I played in. Getting the pieces from green was really the defining moment in winning this game for us!
4579 days 4 hours ago
cnathaniel
I hope I earned all your guys' respect as a competitor.
4579 days 4 hours ago
Chantra1
Yellow really did play the most strategical game. However, Cali you played AWESOME considering your game was centered around karma. You single-handedly (and buccaneers) destroyed the blue team that sent you up before.
4579 days 4 hours ago
Chantra1
Yellow Team, you had no vengeance, no reason to play harder (other than changing peoples minds) all you had was a load of kick-ass. that got you to the end.
4579 days 4 hours ago
Chantra1
I think it is time to reveal Season 2. Is everyone here?

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!