This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 12/13 - Okinawa

Topic » Tribal Council 12/13 - Okinawa

3632 days 6 hours ago
Chantra1
Welcome to tribal council. Take a seat.

Jordon has immunity and cannot be voted off tonight.

Questions:
Issy - How scared are you of the double vote off tonight?
Danny - How are  players divided? A majority alliance? Tribal divide?
Jade - You received a vote last night. Think someone has it out for you?
Rob - Double tribal tonight. Two people leaving. How does that play into strategy tonight?
Josh - Do you think an idol may be played today?
Rabby - Who should be nervous tonight? Who is in danger?
Dino - Knowing that no once is safe the second vote, could this be chance to make a big move?
Jordon - Immunity once again! Are you afraid that this might put a target on your back?

Votes due THURSDAY @ 7 PM EST. I need 3 votes. I need a vote for the first tribal, then another vote for the second tribal and a back-up vote if that person gets eliminated in the first tribal.

PM ME TO PLAY AN IDOL

SEND CONFESSIONALS
3632 days 6 hours ago
rabbaj
Rabby - Who should be nervous tonight? Who is in danger?

LOl..OFC IM GOING TO SAY MY NAME..but yeah no, the person who voted for me or josh shoulb be afraid bc they made themselves a standing target
3632 days 6 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino - Knowing that no once is safe the second vote, could this be chance to make a big move?

Chantra, it all really depends on who goes home for the first vote. If there was a big move to be made, and one of the key members of said move was voted out in 8th place, then it could flip the whole situation on its head.
3632 days 5 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Danny - How are  players divided? A majority alliance? Tribal divide?

When it boils own, i still feel like it is truly still heroes vs villains. We want to do everything in our power to keep our side stronger. But obviously we don't always want to draw rocks so we must make moves that benefit the entirety of the tribe
3632 days 5 hours ago
Tailslover13
Josh - Do you think an idol may be played today?

Don't know, don't care. After losing three straight immunity challenges when I've come so close, it's incredibly demoralizing. I just don't know what else I can do to try and get a win. It's not even about the damn game; I just want to feel competent. Compared to everyone else here, I'm pretty much a nobody. I'm so depressed right now, so I could care less about any stupid idols. I highly doubt anyone has a completed one anyway.
3632 days 5 hours ago
rabbaj
O.O...josh, you are important to me
3632 days 3 hours ago
Maicolx3
Issy - How scared are you of the double vote off tonight?

- Very scared Chantra. I mean who isn't? This game is crazy and you gotta watch your back all the time. You never know what can happen. You can never feel too comfortable.
3632 days 2 hours ago
Jordonk
If it puts a target on me it's because people are jealous. If I am trying this hard to win these than where does it put my social game. Everyone knows my social game sucks and I rely on this. As you said I was the worst winner.
3631 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Rob - Double tribal tonight. Two people leaving. How does that play into strategy tonight?

I think it really makes people think hard about what move they make, and really crunch numbers and make sure they've got enough numbers on their side for both votes. And after tonight we have our final 6, which will really signify a milestone in this game.
3631 days 15 hours ago
Murly
Jade - You received a vote last night. Think someone has it out for you?

I'm pretty sure they do if they voted for me lol. I could be about to get more... who knows?
3631 days 8 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
People are going to hate me if what I think is going to happen, happens tonight.
And if everything goes as plan, I'm truly sorry with all my heart and might. It's NEVER personal, it's always game and I hope you can hate me as a fellow player but not as a person.
Again I'm sorry this tribal is going down the way it will but it's solely game.
3631 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
*stares @ danny*..its kk, I understand
3631 days 8 hours ago
Chantra1
Time to read the votes.
3631 days 8 hours ago
Chantra1
BUT FIRST,

you guys have chosen to have an assistant host.
3631 days 8 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Oi, so a challenge tonight?
3631 days 8 hours ago
Chantra1
Welcome LoganWorm!

He will take over as soon as the votes are read.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!