This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 12/13 - Okinawa

Topic » Tribal Council 12/13 - Okinawa

3630 days 22 hours ago
Jordonk
This tc proved I may be a villain in this game but I'm a hero at heart. Danny rabby and josh. I was going to lay down my torch and let you guys be in the final 3. I didn't wanna win. I wanna say sorry to rabby though because he worked hard. I didn't do nearly as much as I did last game. I didn't lie much and played a hero role on a villain tribe. Gl to rob josh Danny issy and dino. I don't see why jade was even casted. You know not to cast her next time. But I hope to return again in a few seasons and maybe my head will be in it more.
3630 days 22 hours ago
Jordonk
And Danny! You just won the game. Great move. This season needed one so grats on the win if you get to the end;)
3630 days 16 hours ago
Murly
" I don't see why jade was even casted. You know not to cast her next time."

You don't have to be at challenges to be a solid player. You have no idea what's going on behind the PMs.
3630 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
so then jade, you lead the votes to take nick eric out( absolutely not) or me and Jordon out
(if so, Im voting for you)

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!