This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Pearl Islands - Finale + Reunion

Topic » Survivor: Pearl Islands -..

4149 days 7 hours ago
TheRenny
Yeah, during the first half of the game I was pretty much in charge of the tribe and really up until the final seven my main goal was to have Morgan win. But then people started flipping and Risek and I were turned against each other. I think that's when I turned from strategist to villain.
4149 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Um, I had a functioning brain and knew renny was too powerful on Morgan, but everyone just jumped up his ass and I think Renny's pretty cool... so yeah.
4149 days 7 hours ago
risekujikawas
she shouldnt have  involved you you guys in  flipping vote  it should of  been morgan because thats the votes that are more important  her plan backfired so badly and  it got her elimnated
4149 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
how did ice play the game well  her plan was so horribly flawed

I admit it was, but at least she got balls to do something tbh xD
4149 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Don't get me wrong, I like Renny.

It's just, I know he expected to win PoS, but our situations were much different, it was a challenge to survive on Drake tbh :S
4149 days 7 hours ago
risekujikawas
i give her credit  for it  but again such a stupid move  especially sinc elindsey was more liked than me  at that point i think
4149 days 7 hours ago
risekujikawas
ice better show her  face her  im about  to cut this bitch for her bull shit
4149 days 7 hours ago
TheRenny
I think most, if not all, of the other players realized how much power I had, but also realized it was in their best interest to keep me. I was loyal and could have been basically a jury goat.
4149 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I agree :)
4149 days 7 hours ago
TheRenny
I really wish Morgan stuck together after we got Ice out. xD We suck haha.
4149 days 7 hours ago
risekujikawas
reny plain and simple  ices plan  screwed all of our other plans   i  wasnt going to do anything major until  either drake was out  fully or  if we made it to f6 bu ti had a plan  >>
4149 days 7 hours ago
Manipulation
Stephen had a good pre-merge game, and I had the best post-merge, PoS shouldn't be chosen by a poll ugh
4149 days 7 hours ago
risekujikawas
well in a sense it should because this was  the vieweres fan favorite it snot our opinion
4149 days 7 hours ago
LindseyPik789
Congrats manip:)
4149 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
So what happened to the Renny-Linsey-Me- Rise F4 that was supposed to happen?  When I was voted out I felt like screaming. HEY YOU MORONS.... but you guys aren't morons, so yeah.

open group

Survivor: Samoa - Best of the Best!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!