This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains - Finale + Reunion

Topic » Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains -..

4415 days 23 hours ago
Joeker
Alright, you had your chances to defend yourself.

One more question for Ireks and I'm good - Describe your entire game from Day 1 to Day 39.

And one more thing, if I end up voting Ireks, it wasn't because I'm bitter, his answers were just better than yours.
4415 days 23 hours ago
Kikorus
you dont need to tell me anything i alredy know about who i am voting
4415 days 22 hours ago
cubsguy831
6/9 votes! Still to vote:

Joeker
Skillz
Scott
4415 days 22 hours ago
cubsguy831
I need 2 more votes! From Joeker and Scott!
4415 days 21 hours ago
Joeker
If Ireks doesn't give me an answer by 4pm EST tomorrow, I'm voting for either Pratty or Yankee.
4415 days 13 hours ago
Ireks
ok, well, when the game started I formed an alliance with some of the heroes, I knew I could trust them because they were heroes for a reason, but I didn't want to put a target on my back so I didn't take the leadership position, I fought hard in every challenge and tried to help as much as I could because I was sure the heroes would stick together after the merge so I wanted us to have the numbers, eventually we were level at merge and we did stick together after all, and even took the numbers advantage but we were unlucky with some idols/disadvantages, my priority never changed - lay low, let others do the dirty work, not put a target on my back, and then turn villains on each other, which eventually happened, so here I am - in the final three after completing my goals, I think yankee and pratty shouldn't have let a hero go to the final three, and that's where I outsmarted them, they voted with me
4415 days 13 hours ago
Ireks
and btw yankee, you do NOT deserve to win the game because of your cockiness and because you think you are the god, you disrespect me and pratty, you never congratulated us on making it to the final three, you talk shit about us, well we made it to the final as well so we deserve it as much as you do, so calm down please and be noble when you speak, thanks
4415 days 10 hours ago
yankeeman311
I did congratulate u. It was just back in the beginning. Im srry im gonna use that u didnt do shit against u but im hoping the jury questions their vote b4 they write ur name down
4415 days 10 hours ago
yankeeman311
And by the way ur only in the final 3 cuz i wanted joeker out. It had nothing to do with ur strategy
4415 days 10 hours ago
cubsguy831
Loves the drama <3 But i GTG to school! Still Scott and Joeker to vote! Good Luck guys!
4415 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*sitting in the back* Lol yankee's gonna win, I warned you idiots xD But nobody listened to me!
4415 days 7 hours ago
Ireks
you aren't the reason i'm in the final three dude, so you can now calm down ;)
4415 days 6 hours ago
NCFX
Walks in and sits down* feels oddly familiar in here
4415 days 3 hours ago
Joeker
I made my decision. :P
4415 days 3 hours ago
Joeker
Congrats again guys!

open group

Survivor: Samoa - Best of the Best!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!