This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains - Finale + Reunion

Topic » Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains -..

4389 days 1 hour ago
cubsguy831
Joeker already won it :P check the polls.
4389 days ago
Ireks
did I expect the jury to be bitter ? The jury can do whatever they want lol, I mean if they feel betrayed, backstabbed or whatever, and feel somebody doesn't deserve to get their vote, that's fine
4389 days ago
cubsguy831
Anyone else have anything to say before I transition into another season?

I have to thank you all for creating probably the best Season of Survivor in my Cubs' Franchise History. Thanks for a great season guys! I wish the best for you guys in the future, and ALL of you are invited back for my Final season!
4389 days ago
yankeeman311
Cubs u should have waited til the season was over for pos. i outplayed joeker. Honestly, i lost either way. Which 2 people voted me by the way?
4389 days ago
cubsguy831
You'll see later. I'm making a voting table and everything :D
4389 days ago
antega34
you know i think you're great ireks, but i couldn't vote for you as i felt you didn't do much. im glad you won anyways, but i voted yankeeman tbh. sorry but glad to see a hero get t the end, that was the biggest mistake the villains made, letting you get to the final 3. But im happy it turned out well for us in the end! :)
4389 days ago
Joeker
I had my own reason for voting Ireks. *inb4 fight*
4389 days ago
yankeeman311
joeker im not as mad at u cuz i understand u got hurt the most. im mad at the other people who voted ireks w/o even considering me or pratty
4389 days ago
cubsguy831
Well guys thanks again for this wonderful season, it means A LOT to me :D I love u all, and from here on out complete silence is needed. I will transition into my next season and this season will be in the past! I hope to see u all back in my games soon! :D
4388 days 22 hours ago
pratty437
what an absolute bullshit decision, you are bunch of pussy's on the jury couldn't handle being voted out so you vote for the least deserving person, its disgraceful
4388 days 18 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Last comment on her...I told you not to bring a hero into the finals or else you would lose. you brought a hero into the finals and you lost. Like I said, risky move and it didn't pay off. Congrats Ireks
4388 days 11 hours ago
pratty437
well you never told me not to bring a hero to the finals and also I thought I would have a better chance winning against ireks who has done NOTHING in this game then against Joeker who people stated they would vote for had he made final 3 so I thought may as well try my luck and take ireks
4388 days 11 hours ago
pratty437
I'm a male too. I have no idea why everyone thinks I'm a female
4388 days 10 hours ago
Ireks
if I was on the jury and a hero had made it to the final three, I would have voted for the hero, no matter how good/bad they played, so yeah :) who do I choose - the person who was loyal all game with me and who was with me all the time or someone who played against me and who voted me out ?
4388 days 3 hours ago
Kikorus
Grats Ireks <3

open group

Survivor: Samoa - Best of the Best!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!